Went to the boat today after the Ozone generator
had been running 4 days straight.
ALL visible mold
is dead. Brushes
off as dust.
Opend all cabinets and cupboards. Opend more access to the bilge
, turned it back on and will go back Saturday.
Dehumidifier came this afternoon. Will take it to the boat Saturday and fire it up.
Plan to wipe off old dead mold
w a solution yet to be determined, to forestall new growth.
Plan to have Ozone generator
and dehumidifier as permanent fixtures operating when the boat is unoccupied and has access to shore power
I will keep you all posted.
Thank you so much for your continuing help and advice