Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > General Sailing Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-12-2012, 19:39   #1
Marine Service Provider

Milllennium and Voledan cruises via Halong bay

i am half Vietnamese have been working as tour leader and local guide in Vietnam for a while, December 19 & 20 i was privilege to be a local tour guide for a short sailing boat trip around marvelous Bay of Halong. Afternoon we pick up client from main ship to a little boat just for few hours cruising around amazing rocks information rise from blue water, in mean time i took group get off the boat to climb up about few hundred steps for visiting paradise palace grotto, Hihiihi i have been there many time but visitors real shock of how amazing cave was, don't miss that Cave if are there, not really steep up and the steps have corridor and handle that able to rest, so even old ages tourist still able to cover up, in my group there was more than 10 people was paranoid. i mean time i short chatting with American tourist, he said i booked for 2 week cruise holiday on pacific ocean, the schedule. Hongkong - Singapore, Thai Land Vietnam included Saigon - Danang - Halong bay and back to Hokong, cruise holiday cost 1800.00 USD , it is cheaper than i though, he said you need to book in advantage more than one year before cruise start off. i saw passengers on cruise mainly from American and Euro. Following day i took 29 pax for Hanoi pass and present tour , it last for only one day but enough for foreign tourist get brief picture what is Hanoi Vietnam, they are said it is worthwhile to come via cruises or even by other way
godonsmith is offline   Reply With Quote