Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2017, 20:06   #1

Looking to boat sit, in Seattle, from January through May

Hello my name is Maria, and I have recently relocated to Seattle from Alaska and expect to be here for about 4 to 5 months before I head back to Alaska. I am currently looking for housing for this time I am down here and one of the things I am interested in would be staying on a boat and helping watch and maintain it during the winter. I have spent a lot of time on both sailboats as well as motor yachts and am familiar with issues of living aboard, as well as am comfortable about using onshore facilities.

I would be interested in both smaller as well as medium to larger boats, and have a large amount of experience both house sitting as well as boat sitting. I have a limited amount of items as I drove down from Alaska so its just me with a backpack.

If you have a boat that might be an option, I do not smoke or party, would not invite anyone on the boat, and as part of my stay on the boat in addition to any monthly rent negotiated which could help cover your moorage, I will make sure that both the interior and exterior of the boat are clean in case you would like to go out, and if am given 24 hours notice, I can be out of the boat for the time period you need as well.

Please feel to contact me through either the forum or directly through my phone at 206-466-7641 , I am available right away, and have references available, and am also a member of the Corinthian Yacht Club of Seattle.

Maria
travelmari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 21:46   #2

Boat: Currently Shopping, & Heavily in LUST!
Re: Looking to boat sit, in Seattle, from January through May

From time to time there are ads in Craigslist with opportunities such as you desire. Good luck, & let us know how it works out.
Oh, do you need to be in Seattle itself, or would a suburb, or even outlying city work? And if not in Seattle, what kind of distance is acceptable?

The Uncommon Thing, The Hard Thing, The Important Thing (in Life): Making Promises to Yourself, And Keeping Them.
UNCIVILIZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:18   #3
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Maria.

GordMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 23:24   #4

I can be anywhere really. I have a car. So I am open from Seattle to Bellevue to Kirkland, Kenmore, Everett Bellingham and anything that is North.
I do not mind the drive and enjoy driving.
travelmari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seattle