Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 18:54   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 390
'Key West' (the TV Show) and HULU

You might remember Key West from 1993, it ran for about a dozen episodes.

Hulu has been making a lot of old series available, from Adam 12 to the Partridge Family. Many of the shows that are being dredged up are old FOX shows. Key West was a FOX program, and FOX is a Hulu partner. Hulu.com, for those that don't know, has a partnership with a few networks and posts recent episodes of popular shows for free, as well as a lot of archival stuff. Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.

Granted, the show may not have been great, but it's fun to see location shots. When it came out I had two kids (1 and 2 years old) and an intense job, so I only saw one or two of the shows. I'd like to see the series now that I have more time. That, and Hulu Plus on the iPad is great boat entertainment.

So, if you watch Hulu and have a (free) Hulu account, you can post on their 'request' forum. I've started a "Key West" topic, so feel free to add comments to it to push it up to the top. It's not required to have an account to watch Hulu, but if you want to see shows like "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" you need to sign up to show you're 18. And, again, it's free. But only account holders can post to the forum. Hulu Plus is the membership you have to pay for. A regular Hulu account is free.

So, here is the link if you want to help bring Key West back to the great unwashed.

Hulu - Discussions - Content Request

Thanks!

GATOR
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 21:12   #2

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 390
At a minimum, just go to the site and click on the "Key West" topic. This will boost the number of views.
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
key west