Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 22:26   #1
Registered User
 
bella's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Old SouthEast
Posts: 244
Florida Anchoring Rights - A Must Read!

I said, earlier that I would post something about the latest with regards to the anchoring laws in Florida..

Please to understand I have little patience with those who endless complain about how thier anchoring rights are being taken away.. yet do nothing or little more than whine.. Contrary to a few comments I saw previously here. I know that the FWC is listening to boaters. last time I checked the draft was in its 7th revision..

The coments I previously read here.. were only half truths..
Marco Island and Stuart banned anchoring..that is trut true but boaters
challenged both.. and both were found to be illegal. To give half the truth, esp if you live in fla.. does no service to our fine state. We have some absolutely stunning cruising and gunkholing grounds ever..
Winter sailing where others further north are stuck on the hard..

I recieved an email from Clainborne Young.. at is Salty Southeast website.. If you are not signed up for his email notices I strongly urge
you do do so.. it is a great site, and please patronize his advertisers if you can..
Cruisers Net your best source for up to date information on the Waterway - Anchoring Rights

This is very good news...

AS for Sarasota... Marina jack and staff have always been over the top
ever since I can remember.. that is many many years..
That whole scenario reminds me of the crap 4 yrs ago in Fort Myers..
the mooring field was admiinistered by a marina owned by the mayor..
the refused to answer the vhf, charged $50 deposit for a bathroom shower card.. wanted a kickback for letting our mechanic use thier dock to access our moored boat.. (we snuck him aboard anyway).
The complaints were such that a new marina took over. the dingy's now have a new dock and things go better..

It will take time, but eventualy Marina Jack will either get snatched up by the short hairs or they might even lose admin rights to the mooring fieldl and boats can anchor over night..

While i am at it.... IN the designated AICW/GICW are federal waters.. neither florida nor sarasota has a legal right to restrict overnight or anchoring. That has also been pointed out to the FWC...

Cruisers Net your best source for up to date information on the Waterway - Anchoring Rights

for some reason I cannot cut and paste this article to here..
in the middle of the page is a link to a copy of the lastest
draft of the anchoring laws that they are working on..
__________________

__________________
bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 00:23   #2
Registered User
 
mangomuffins's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bradenton Beach, Florida
Boat: 27' Albin Vega - mangomuffins
Posts: 277
Bella,

New plans for a mooring field...i mean a "recreational boating plan". in bradenton beach.

Thanks for the link!!!

This whole can o' worms reeks and people are finding themselves at the mercy of a run away gov't (re: watercop thread).

So far, our local gig seems to be listening to input but they say it is inevitable... (huh??).

This anchorage is small and shallow but protected from every direction except the SE and has been used forever by "the people" for free.
inevitable??

I better be careful... don't want to be "political".


cheers,
mm
__________________

__________________
mangomuffins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:27   #3
Registered User
 
bella's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Old SouthEast
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomuffins View Post
Bella,

New plans for a mooring field...i mean a "recreational boating plan". in bradenton beach.

Thanks for the link!!!

This whole can o' worms reeks and people are finding themselves at the mercy of a run away gov't (re: watercop thread).

So far, our local gig seems to be listening to input but they say it is inevitable... (huh??).

This anchorage is small and shallow but protected from every direction except the SE and has been used forever by "the people" for free.
inevitable??

cheers,
mm
It has long been a dumping ground for derelict and almost sinking boats by local semi homeless... the area I shall assume you are refering to is just south of the Brandenton Beach Pier? It would be a great place to put in a mooring field.. The east side of south side of the
Anna Maria Brdige is also an anchoring place as is the SW side of Jewfish Key.. north side of the Manatee across from the Desoto monunment.. by the green st bridge.. tierra cia bay..

I am sorry you feel that way... we, as boaters, have brought this upon ourselves.. I lived over in Cortez at Cortez Cove Marina for a bit... I saw daily that anchorage... it was, and unless something has changed, basically an eyesore. There are plenty of places one can anchor for free in the area.. granted they are almost inacessable to get to from land.. but hey... thems the apples... I would have glady paid for a mooring when I was there. in fact if there is a mooring field.. I might consider Brandenton again.. Do you know if one has to live aboard to get on the mooring balls or is it just for liveaboards like Marathon is? Insurance required?

I looked at Bradenton Beach Marina.. to expensive and too noisy not to mention NO real privacy from the bridge, noise or dust..
Will never go back to Cortez Cove as long as that Bell girl owns it.. or Arno runs it.. if indeed he still does...

Of course at this point I am projecting out at least 3 yrs.. want to go down to Norfolk and live for a bit.. or rather VA Bch.. then perhaps Wilmington for a bit.. work my way south slowly. I am in no hurry to head home as much as I miss it...

I am not a big fan of government..in this case we need it...

Some of you just do not understand and have that entitlement mentality.. I can do as I please, anchor where I please and not maintain my boat and just walk away and leave it anchored for extended periods as I please with no one watching over it... that might have been a true thing to do 50 yrs ago... or even 30 yrs ago.. it is not now... we have more boaters than ever in florida... the boat companies just keep cranking them out..
then we have the problem of that mentality that is.. ohhhhh I can just buy a cheap boat and live on it for free and not spend any money.. usualy that set are the ones who either have some sort of 'problem' preventing them from working, or live in a fixed income of some sort... or we have that group that is low income to begin with and have this 'dream' of living on a boat and sailing the world mentality.. while, in truth, that is not such a bad idea.. that crowd comes to the table with little boating or boating cost knowledge. When the realities hit them like a sledgehammer that el cheapo needs a complete refit costing many times more than what they paid for the boat reality hits.. they anchor the boat somewhere and walk away.. and guess who pays to deal with that abadoned boat.. the taxpayers...

There there is that element of society that buys an expensive house on the water and just assumes, although thier deed clearly only gives them riparian rights, that the water in front of thier nice house belongs to them.. this who idea of 'view' is universal even on land...
In Boulder Colorado they went thru this whole nonsense of thier view of the mtns not be obstructed so now.. no bldg can be taller than 2 stories in that town... same in florida... what, again, spoils it for a lot of us is that guy who parks his old ratty boat with docklines a mess on board, half deflated fenders, booze bottles everywhere (I am describing the 40 footer across my dock in fact).. bimini torn.. and not repaired and they leave the boat there day after day.. If I owned that house I would have a fit too..
non boaters see the bilge pump spitting water, and not knowing what it is.. immed. assume its the head pumping overboard.. lol.... and there ya go.. billy bob gotrocks is at the local city council wanting an anti anchoring ordinance.. again another has spoiled it for the rest of us..

Tell ya what.. why don't we as boaters.. and cruisers.. work to police our own.. find a quiet anchorage for those boats that the owners don't want or cannot afford to maintain.. My boat is 44 yrs old.. I try hard to keep her lines coiled properly on the docks.. scrub the decks..

Let me give you an example of a non boater.. last summer this woman and her husband bought this boat nex to mine.. neither owned a boat before.. I had just scrubbed my decks the day before they bought it.. a week later I was sent some pretty nifty stuff to clean with.. I decided to try it on the decks.. so I wash the deck yet again.. there was NO difference in the appearance of the deck after or before.. yet this woman told me, "oh I am so glad you decided to wash you boat.. it looks so much better... " huh?
no change.. it was all in her perception..

and so on...

So who will be running that mooring field the City of Bradenton Beach.
Pump out? boat or over at bb marina?
thanks 'bella
__________________
bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:43   #4
Registered User
 
bella's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Old SouthEast
Posts: 244
http://myfwc.com/boating/Docs/VesselManagementBrief.pdf
The brief you all need to read... it proves that they are listening to us..
but they only listen if we get invovled... MM, have you written the FWC with your comments.. you have time to post here.. then you have time to go to the website to post..

The url below is the main webpage for the FWC boating... the box in the middle of the page is where I got the first url from. Just below that is the address to send comments to... when the City of Bradenton Beach has their meetings attend with the mooring field proposal is on the adgenda... IF you do NOT speak up and let your voice be heard.. then whatever you get, if you dislike it, you deserve... offer valid suggestions... IF this proposal is on the table.. then the city sees it as a way to make some money and deal with the boat issue.. and thier is an issue there..
therefore.. help them do it in a manner that benefits boaters.. NOT in a way that is a knee jerk reactions..

here is a link to a thread .... I remember seeing this boat.. it was just nasty looking and she was not much better.this is the sort that makes the city council rush to put in ordiances that create such a pia..
Renegade Cruisers • View topic - FLORIDA dreadheaded SWF sks Someone To Love Her Boat
somewhere in that thread was a photo of her boat... ewwwwwwwww..

I am NOT a snob... and in fact, live in a marina where we have many many, in fact all but one boat is over, way over 15 yrs old and most fall into the 20+ vintage boat.. a number of old wooden chris craft yachts.. about half the boats in this marina have non working engines.. mine included.. my new engine sits in the worshop waiting warmer weatehr to put it in.. be that as it may..

The box mid page sayas "ANCHORING/MOORING (VESSEL MANAGEMENT)
bottom of that box.. is a email address.. utilize it comment .
that includes EVERYONE who reads this in or out of state or country... let them know how you feel.. but before you do read that brief it proves that they are listening to us boaters.. but if we don't continue to provide input they cannot conintue to help us by reigning in the local muncipaltiies..

For the record... mooring fields are going to happen get used to it..deal with it..
The marina patrol, MM, has a legal right to check you to make sure you ARE in compliance with the current laws.. such as pumping overboard, safety equipment.. if you don't like that part then sell the boat...the law is what it is.. comply or sell.. I am not to fond of those who have made my life a living hel on the water.. I grew up in florida and have boated all my life.. and been invovled in boating issues for many years. I vote, I write my leglislatures and I phone them as well.. I go to city council meetings and let my voice be heard...
MY son puts his life on the line so that I can have that priviledge of being a part of this great experiment in democracy.. If I chose to not avail myself of my duty and the rights given me by those who came before me and those who paid for those rights with thier blood then whatever happens. I have no right to bitch... but because I do avail myself of all the above mentioned ways.. then I have a right to openly say what I think.. and that I do..
Don't complain unless you are willing to get involved..
fair winds.. blue skys...
__________________
bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:44   #5
Registered User
 
bella's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Old SouthEast
Posts: 244
Boating and Waterways

duh.... I had a senior moment there..
__________________
bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:48   #6
Senior Cruiser
 
DeepFrz's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Boat: None at this time
Posts: 7,930
Quote:
It has long been a dumping ground for derelict and almost sinking boats by local semi homeless.
Wow, what does that mean? semi homeless. I think that is me, no, I think that is you, wait, is that everyone? Hmmm.

Perhaps a better way to deal with the problem would be to eradicate homelessness. Ooops, is that political?
__________________
The Blue Dot Campaign. This Changes Everything.
DeepFrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 10:31   #7
Registered User
 
mangomuffins's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bradenton Beach, Florida
Boat: 27' Albin Vega - mangomuffins
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
http://myfwc.com/boating/Docs/VesselManagementBrief.pdf
The brief you all need to read... it proves that they are listening to us..
but they only listen if we get invovled... MM, have you written the FWC with your comments.. you have time to post here.. then you have time to go to the website to post..

The url below is the main webpage for the FWC boating... the box in the middle of the page is where I got the first url from. Just below that is the address to send comments to... when the City of Bradenton Beach has their meetings attend with the mooring field proposal is on the adgenda... IF you do NOT speak up and let your voice be heard.. then whatever you get, if you dislike it, you deserve... offer valid suggestions... IF this proposal is on the table.. then the city sees it as a way to make some money and deal with the boat issue.. and thier is an issue there..
therefore.. help them do it in a manner that benefits boaters.. NOT in a way that is a knee jerk reactions..

here is a link to a thread .... I remember seeing this boat.. it was just nasty looking and she was not much better.this is the sort that makes the city council rush to put in ordiances that create such a pia..
Renegade Cruisers • View topic - FLORIDA dreadheaded SWF sks Someone To Love Her Boat
somewhere in that thread was a photo of her boat... ewwwwwwwww..

I am NOT a snob... and in fact, live in a marina where we have many many, in fact all but one boat is over, way over 15 yrs old and most fall into the 20+ vintage boat.. a number of old wooden chris craft yachts.. about half the boats in this marina have non working engines.. mine included.. my new engine sits in the worshop waiting warmer weatehr to put it in.. be that as it may..

The box mid page sayas "ANCHORING/MOORING (VESSEL MANAGEMENT)
bottom of that box.. is a email address.. utilize it comment .
that includes EVERYONE who reads this in or out of state or country... let them know how you feel.. but before you do read that brief it proves that they are listening to us boaters.. but if we don't continue to provide input they cannot conintue to help us by reigning in the local muncipaltiies..

For the record... mooring fields are going to happen get used to it..deal with it..
The marina patrol, MM, has a legal right to check you to make sure you ARE in compliance with the current laws.. such as pumping overboard, safety equipment.. if you don't like that part then sell the boat...the law is what it is.. comply or sell.. I am not to fond of those who have made my life a living hel on the water.. I grew up in florida and have boated all my life.. and been invovled in boating issues for many years. I vote, I write my leglislatures and I phone them as well.. I go to city council meetings and let my voice be heard...
MY son puts his life on the line so that I can have that priviledge of being a part of this great experiment in democracy.. If I chose to not avail myself of my duty and the rights given me by those who came before me and those who paid for those rights with thier blood then whatever happens. I have no right to bitch... but because I do avail myself of all the above mentioned ways.. then I have a right to openly say what I think.. and that I do..
Don't complain unless you are willing to get involved..
fair winds.. blue skys...

As I am involved with the issue here in BB and have contacted the various authorities, I guess I'm entitled to complain

This is a dilemma that has been a long time brewing. It is actually a combination of issues. One related to yachting (pleasure boating). The other to the social issue of homelessness and borderline homelessness.
There are currently about twenty four boats in the anchorage with seven or so full time liveaboards. Of these 24 boats, about a half dozen are actually capable of going somewhere...of these, only two or three have any plans for doing so at some time in the future. The rest are basically just stored there.
Of the liveaboards, all work with the exception of one or two who are disabled and live on fixed incomes. (What of them?? reduced mooring rate due to certified disability??) These folks are not yachties but since they live on boats, they are boaters and reflect on all of us. In any event, they are citizens and are entitled (yes, there is that word again) to unfettered access to public waterways. (operative word here is public). Unless I am demonstrably adversely impacting the environment or creating a hazard, the gov't. should have no authority to limit my access to the waterways of our country or to safe and historically established anchorages. There is just no compelling interest to do so.
(BTW, all of this crap about nat'l. security to justify such actions as noted in the recent watercop thread is just that... sorry Paul, I didn't get my two cents in before you closed the thread)
In any event, the city has, so far, been very good about listening to input so we will see what we see when we see it.

It is my hope that, through good communication, we will be able to avoid the type of situation that has developed elsewhere in the state such as lawsuits (Marco Island), etc.

I will continue to post on the progress of the "plan" here in Bradenton Beach.

cheers,
mm
__________________
mangomuffins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 11:24   #8
Registered User
 
bella's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Old SouthEast
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomuffins View Post
As I am involved with the issue here in BB and have contacted the various authorities, I guess I'm entitled to complain
define contacted. Was it to do more than complain that you felt your rights were being violated? or did you offer constructive ways to work though and inevatability.. ? That is important. This is going to happen.. and the only way we, as boaters, can make it less onerous is to work WITH the people that have the power.

Quote:
This is a dilemma that has been a long time brewing. It is actually a combination of issues. One related to yachting (pleasure boating). The other to the social issue of homelessness and borderline homelessness.
There are currently about twenty four boats in the anchorage with seven or so full time liveaboards. Of these 24 boats, about a half dozen are actually capable of going somewhere...of these, only two or three have any plans for doing so at some time in the future. The rest are basically just stored there.
I have seen the anchoring field... the last time I was there.. it looked like none of the boats were in all that great a shape and it sits immediately south of major tourist attraction.. it gets a fair amount of complaints..
I was eating breakfast one morning when a guy came to the stern of his boat and dumped what was obviously pee overboard.. in broad daylight..

Quote:
Of the liveaboards, all work with the exception of one or two who are disabled and live on fixed incomes. (What of them?? reduced mooring rate due to certified disability??)
those people can get into low income housing. Some nice places there off of Cortez Road. I am not too sympathetic as I know there are resources out there if they wish to avail themselves of them..

Quote:
These folks are not yachties but since they live on boats, they are boaters and reflect on all of us. In any event, they are citizens and are entitled (yes, there is that word again) to unfettered access to public waterways. (operative word here is public). Unless I am demonstrably adversely impacting the environment or creating a hazard, the gov't. should have no authority to limit my access to the waterways of our country or to safe and historically established anchorages. There is just no compelling interest to do so.
On this issue I shall respectfully disagree..
so tell me :
1. are all those boats currently registered
2. compliant with santiation laws and are pumped out or have type I msd's aboard and working?
3. are all those 24 boats compliant with current USCG safety regs?

I shall assume you know that ALL submerges lands, unless specificaly deeded to a particular municipality or county are owned by the state of florida? The state does have a compelling reason to regulate boating.
I percieve you have a sense of entitlement that says you can do as you please and damn everyone else. In a sense that is your right, but when it infringes on others then it becomes a case where someone has to step in and deal with issue.. that is/was the attitude of some individuals and municipalties. It is what has led directly to what is going on currently on the state level.

Many citys that have put in mooring fields have used the proceeds to benefit boaters by upgrading boat ramps, and other boating issues..

Quote:

(BTW, all of this crap about nat'l. security to justify such actions as noted in the recent watercop thread is just that... sorry Paul, I didn't get my two cents in before you closed the thread)
I do not recall in any city that has intiated a mooring field that national security is brought up.. so it has NO bearing on this thread.. however if hyou wish to debate this point with me.. we can open another thread..
just remember we are on two different sides of that coin in some respecrts.. I understand the law and am compliant as much as is possible
however I do have my Senator, Bill Nelson's phone number on speed dial..

Quote:
In any event, the city has, so far, been very good about listening to input so we will see what we see when we see it.

It is my hope that, through good communication, we will be able to avoid the type of situation that has developed elsewhere in the state such as lawsuits (Marco Island), etc.
This is a whole different issue than marco island and so many do not completely understand that.. marco and stuarts legal problems brought about this whole issue of a statewide law that is uniform for the entire state.. If brandenton gets the land under thier proposed mooring field deeded to them by the state then they can pretty much do as they please with the particular piece of real estate.. that they are listening
is a good thing..
but we, as boaters, need to start, and should have been all along, policing ourselves..

Quote:
I will continue to post on the progress of the "plan" here in Bradenton Beach.

cheers,
mm
do you have a url where i can follow it? thanks..
__________________
bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 21:03   #9
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 123
I dont know why they just dont focus on the real issue. the boats that are junk heaps. there has to be some why to make them take care of there boats or give them to some one. Some kind of regerstration that shows the are living there or let there boat be towed and after 30 days given away. You cant park your car in some parking lot and leave it for extened time it will be towed the same would work here. If your living on it that it should be in good working order. there has to be some way to fix this. there is nothing worse than looking at some of these anchor fields and see so many boats just sitting there junked up.
__________________
Randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 21:17   #10
Registered User
 
oceansoul63's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 43
My opinion has always been that there are already plenty of laws and ordinances to enforce to deal with the derelict boats and boaters who are not in compliance with the laws governing the waterways.

These offenses, like any offense, should be enforced on a case-by-case basis, plain and simple.

There is no reason to punish all of the law-abiding boaters for the misdeeds of a minority of boaters who don't obey the rules.
__________________
oceansoul63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 21:27   #11
Registered User
 
bella's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Old SouthEast
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall View Post
I dont know why they just dont focus on the real issue. the boats that are junk heaps. there has to be some why to make them take care of there boats or give them to some one. Some kind of regerstration that shows the are living there or let there boat be towed and after 30 days given away. You cant park your car in some parking lot and leave it for extened time it will be towed the same would work here. If your living on it that it should be in good working order. there has to be some way to fix this. there is nothing worse than looking at some of these anchor fields and see so many boats just sitting there junked up.
It is more complicated than just towing.. first until recently boats not actively in navigation were not required to be registered.. the average cost of removing a 'derelict' boat is around $2,000 who does the state bill..

please define "junked up" and "good working order"
both seem highly subjective terms... thanks
__________________
bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 06:20   #12
Moderator Emeritus
 
GordMay's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario - 48-29N x 89-20W
Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Posts: 31,579
Images: 240
See the May 2009 issue of “Southwinds” magazine, page 34, for an excellent article - "Clarification of Proposed Mooring Field Pilot Projects in Florida House Bill # 1423"
http://www.southwindsmagazine.com/pd...ndsmay2009.pdf
__________________
Gord May
"If you didn't have the time or money to do it right in the first place, when will you get the time/$ to fix it?"



GordMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 06:45   #13
Registered User
 
Christian Van H's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Princeton, NJ
Boat: Challenger Anacapa 42
Posts: 2,097
Images: 57
While visiting Boot Key Harbour in the Keys, I saw junk boats everywhere (no, not just their rigs). I always though a simple test was in order. Given 24 hours, please be prepared to up anchor and put to sea. LEGALLY. With all your safety gear. If not, please haul or complete repairs shortly. Check back soon. If you are seaworthy, stay as long as you'd like. If you are on a paid mooring instead of anchored, you should abide by the rules of the owner. Whats wrong with my thinking here?
__________________
www.anacapas.com

Here's to swimmin' with bowlegged women!
Christian Van H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 07:03   #14
Registered User
 
markpj23's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Black Hills, SD
Boat: Now Boatless
Posts: 1,148
Images: 47
That's a good article Gord. I hope they publish a follow-up now that the legislation has passed and goes into effect July 1st.
__________________
Mark
markpj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 08:06   #15
Registered User

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 148
I read of one marina that required the boats to be brought, under their own power, to the fuel dock once or twice a year to prove that they weren't derelicts. Not an unreasonable test, I think. Keeps the floating homeless at bay. (pun intended)
__________________

__________________
How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
keelbolts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anchor, anchoring, florida

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL Anchoring Rights Law Passed! markpj23 Cruising News & Events 4 15-10-2009 02:52
FLORIDA LIVEABOARDS... a MUST read! lowryjim Liveaboard's Forum 4 02-12-2008 12:15
Victory in Anchoring Rights Case GordMay Rules of the Road, Regulations & Red Tape 8 26-06-2008 16:06
Gord, You're a Lucky Man ! (Other Read too - Major Anchoring Problems) ssullivan Anchoring & Mooring 31 11-05-2007 12:40



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:56.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.