This past Monday our friends, The Basco family
their boat, which was their home, to an explosion and resulting fire. Mike Sr., Brian and John, Mikes two teenage boys, were living on a classic 1968 Concord and lost
everything in the fire. Mike and Brian were in the boat when apparent gas fumes ignited and exploded. They escaped but are suffering 2nd and 3rd degree burns and are being treated in Mobile, AL.
We have set up a donation page on the GiveForward
website under the title "Basco burn fund". It is a great website and very secure, and easy to use a credit card. Their complete story is linked to that donation page and I'm including a Youtube link here as well so you can view the news cast.
Thank you all for spreading the word and giving some hope!