Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-11-2010, 13:45   #1

Sailing Photos, BVI - Find Yourself !

Ok...I admit it...I take A LOT of photos....been doing it for years...

and it is so cool to have photos of you out there actually sailing....

Yacht shots is great...and not always around....

I have wanted to find the people who are actually in the photos I have taken, so perhaps this forum could be the perfect place!

I usually shoot a series of photos...although I will post just one in the series.

I am in the process of uploading what I have... with all the info as to location date and time that I know of...

Take a peek now and then....find yourself...find friends!

Let me know if you see yourself and I will get you the full size files of the series that you can print and enjoy.

I would love it if others would do this as well...Be patient and check back often....I will get them all posted as soon as possible...
Old 27-11-2010, 14:56   #2

I think this link will work to take you to my photo gallery on this forum...

my computer is old...and slow...so be patient with the uploads!

- Cruisers & Sailing Photo Gallery
Old 28-11-2010, 01:44   #3

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Moody 31
Now that's deffinately not fair, we are just expecting our first snow of the winter, the central heating is running flat out to create some global warming and you post pictures of peeps swimming around in crystal clear water without a care in the world

Pete
Pete7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 21:34   #4

snow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7 View Post
Now that's deffinately not fair, we are just expecting our first snow of the winter, the central heating is running flat out to create some global warming and you post pictures of peeps swimming around in crystal clear water without a care in the world

Pete

maybe a bit unfair! LOL

The BVI is such a truly enchanting place....pristine beaches...breathtaking views....crystal clear water!!!

I soo enjoyed it!!! and....at the same time...

Paradise is found in so many places actually.....2 weeks before we went to the BVI, we were so honored to be sailing beautiful Lake Dillon..(one of the 50 places to sail before you die)...

We were out there in a gorgeous Cherubini Hunter...in the SNOW!!!...awesome....

after spending the summer on Lake Dillon and enjoying all the stunning views of the majestic Rocky Mountains...we were treated to the beautiful colors of fall, and the beautiful Aspen as well...and then wonderful snow.... It was a summer that I cherish...and then just when you think it just doesn't get any better than this! LOL.....

you go sailing in the BVI!!!!..... both amazing places!!!