I'm on SV Windjammer, a Catalina
400 on the ball at Las Olas Marina in Ft Lauderdale. We're waiting on weather
to clear for a crossing. If winds allow we will sail to Port Lacaya. If winds aren't south enough we will go to West End to check in. Will leave based on favorable report from Chris Parker. Thought I would put that out there in case others are staging for a similar crossing.
Sent from my iPad
using Cruisers Sailing Forum