Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2012, 19:20   #1

Boat: Cheoy Lee Offshore 27
Dinghy Replacement & titling

Hi there, I was wondering if anybody knew of a place where I could find a marina or supply store or something similar between long island, Bahamas and Dominican Republic where they might sell foldable or 'roll-up' style inflatable dinghies?

That or I suppose someone who wanted to sell theirs?

Also does anybody know what kind of process it would be to go through getting a dinghy registered to me (Canadian) in whichever carribbean country it's purchased? Or am I limited to having to pay some kind of fees to do it in my home country even if the boat doesn't go there?
stevek098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 19:29   #2

Boat: ‘01 Catana 401
Re: Dinghy Replacement & titling

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek098 View Post
Also does anybody know what kind of process it would be to go through getting a dinghy registered to me (Canadian) in whichever carribbean country it's purchased? Or am I limited to having to pay some kind of fees to do it in my home country even if the boat doesn't go there?
I think this is the least of your worries
Sailmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinghy