Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-02-2011, 16:11   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Morgan 512 51 feet 6inches
Best Bahamas charter in 2011.

I have a Morgan 512 in the Bahamas for charter. This year I am offering a special 2011 rate.

I usually take up to eight people on a sailing instruction/vacation week. I would like to offer the same experience to anyone thinking of the cruising life.

This would be a great opportunity to try the cruising lifestyle before actually buying a boat, and make sure that you really want to get involved. I am very adaptable, so if you are just looking for a relaxing vacation among the beautiful islands of the Bahamas, I can do that too. However, if you want to learn about boat handling etc. I am the man for you. This will be a real "hands on" experience.

I have a lifetime of experience on the sea, am well-travelled and love a good conversation.

I am based in Marsh Harbour, Abaco Island - one of the best cruising areas in the world. Plenty of sheltered water, small settlements to visit and the wide open ocean just beyond the reef with some spectacular deep sea fishing.

I am charging $100.00 a day per person (a minimum of four). Basic food is included in this price, but if you want to eat a meal ashore, that will be at your expense.

The easiest way to get to Marsh Harbour is to fly Yellow Air Taxi from Ft. Lauderdale, but there are other options as well.

Visit my website http://newlazydays.runningbubbles.com

My email is newlazydays@yahoo.com

newlazydays is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, charter