Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-03-2015, 18:34   #196
Marine Service Provider

Boat: command yachtsdouglas32
Re: Tunisia 8 hostages murdered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polux View Post
You call propaganda to facts that you don't like, no matter the source.

No about those two senior naval officers (US and UK) that made a warning regarding cruising on the MED, can anyone tell me what is that about? I cannot find anything about it.
you will never know about the 2 officers it was said "off the record"..That makes our propaganda more believable..
Old 23-03-2015, 18:54   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Oh... and it was Loyalist vs Facists... some communist elements were involved but not so large as to warrant labeling the whole as such.. the killer punch was Franco allowing Goering to train the Luftwaffe in a real life scenario.. The Democratic Loyalists had no chance and Hitler had his Blitzkrieg..
Should add.. the graves of those who came from other lands to fight Franco are in the main tended to this day by the locals they fought for..
So you would have been on the side of the anti Facists. Im glad to have that clarified. What I don't understand how that liberty loving people are so willing to fight against the Islamic State Fascists but would rather say that all the ills of the world are at the feet of America.
Old 23-03-2015, 19:01   #198
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Tunisia 8 hostages murdered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingWalkabout View Post
So you would have been on the side of the anti Facists. Im glad to have that clarified. What I don't understand how that liberty loving people are so willing to fight against the Islamic State Fascists but would rather say that all the ills of the world are at the feet of America.
Hey.. we had it for a few hundred years...
Goes with the job of Top Dog..
Stop complaining..

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' still dance to the beat of the drums.
Old 23-03-2015, 19:02   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong View Post
Quote the post you are referring to, because it wasn't me.

But absent the whole story, the inference is coalition forces are responsible for all deaths. Excluding information is only one tactic used by propagandists.

Saddam Hussein set the stage for future conflict when he invaded Kuwait. And a persuasive argument can be made the attack on Kuwait was the catalyst for what came later.

I never believed there were 'weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq, and the inspectors should have been allowed to complete their work. One huge contributing factor was the belligerant attitude of Saddam Hussein and repeated violations by his aircraft of the no fly zone. He certainly did nothing to prevent war, thumbing his nose at the U.S. coalition. This a man who gassed his own people. Laying blame in regard to who 'started' the war is not so cut and dried."

Nobody revels in the loss of life in war. But, to the extent Sunni militias drew the war out, concentrating their numbers in populated towns, it can be said many non-combatants died as human shields. Who is to bear the brunt of the blame for this?

So, you absolve Saddam Hussein, who gassed his own people on account of his ability to achieve stability through brutality and fear? Because he was responsible for relatively few deaths? Depending on whether you were Shiite, Sunni or Kurdish, your perspective would vary. And the suffering you endured was more or less. I dare say the Kurds and Shiites would vehemently disagree with your assessment.

It is the same sectarianism present under Saddam that affects the whole of the Middle East; is the root cause of violence and inability of Middle Easterners to put aside their hatred for one another.

Blame? The killing is likely to continue in perpetuity as long as nothing changes. Make sure you keep count...

And, it's interesting you will not answer my questions.

What is your motivation in this particular thread in posting links such as those you've provided? The point you're hoping to make?"
Good for you Wrong. Don't forget the also the left wing cry that no weapons of mass destruction we're found. This is probably one of the biggest lies ever told. They did find chemical weapons manufacturing plants in Iraq. They also found chemical weapons deposits. Not to mention the convoys of Russian and Iraqi trucks that for months spirited away loads of chemical weapons while Colin Powell tied up the pending Bush invasion for about 6 months with his United Nations moves. Of course when Bush finally went in to Iraq Saddam had enough time to ferry out his main stockpiles. But still chemical weapons were found.
Old 23-03-2015, 19:24   #200
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

LOL...
I'm with ya mate.. anyone who credits a 66yr old guy with fighting in the Spanish Civil War knows what he's talking about...

Old 23-03-2015, 20:11   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
LOL...
I'm with ya mate.. anyone who credits a 66yr old guy with fighting in the Spanish Civil War knows what he's talking about...
Well who know how old the old man of the sea really is
Old 23-03-2015, 21:14   #202
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!

Quote:
The murderous rampage of Islamic terrorists has nothing to do with US so called meddling. It is motivated from their own desire to meddle in the world and create their own world hegemony. And their tool of choice is terrorism which includes the beheading and enslavement of innocent civilians.

Just so you know. I will not do business with an American hater. Seems like there are too many anti American vendors and service providers on here.
guys you are getting played here

this guy is from mossad

I won't call him a troll,because his agenda is bigger than that but it is a well know fact that lately chat rooms have become infiltrated with people funded by the isreali government to sway public opinion inline with their current thinking on the manipulation of world opinion in their favour.

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-1354307.htm
Old 23-03-2015, 21:16   #203
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
guys you are getting played here

this guy is from mossad

I won't call him a troll,because his agenda is bigger than that but it is a well know fact that lately chat rooms have become infiltrated with people funded by the isreali government to sway public opinion inline with their current thinking on the manipulation of world opinion in their favour.
So .....
Old 23-03-2015, 21:21   #204
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicalescape View Post
So .....
Israel Student Union Set Up “War Room” to Sell Gaza Massacre
Old 23-03-2015, 21:41   #205
Marine Service Provider

Above all else this country is our own,we no longer have to wake up wondering what our neighbors thank about us, being a jew is no problem here..Golda Meir
Old 23-03-2015, 21:50   #206
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Above all else this country is our own,we no longer have to wake up wondering what our neighbors thank about us, being a jew is no problem here..Golda Meir
isil has paralysed most of isreals enemies,created a great demand for western produced weapons systems in the middle east,allowed a massive increase in state control of its populace in the west..........makes you wonder who's side they are on
Old 23-03-2015, 21:56   #207

What Gaza Massacre? Are you talking about the terror tunnels built using aid money to be used by terrorists to launch attacks on Israeli citizens. Those tunnels that lead to schools where they had plans of emerging and unleashing a bloody massacre. Is this the Gaza massacre you are talking about? Or the terror tunnels that were in fact used to enter Israel and shoot and kill innocent civilians.

Or maybe you are talking about Israel attacking rocket launching sites. You know those rocket bases in the Gaza Hospital and deliberately placed in schools and homes. The same rocket bases that were used to fire on innocent civilians in Israel and only by the skilled Iron Dome operators were not able to massacre Israeli citizens. I am sure you are aware of the leaflet drops and messages sent to evacuate buildings used to fire rockets from by those Gazan Arabs before the Israelis blew up the rocket launches. I am sure you are aware of the Israelis bringing medical crews to the front line not for their own soldiers but to give medical treatment to civilians that got caught up in this horrible event. I am sure you know that the Arabs in Gaza broke international law by hiding amongst civilians and sickeningly used them as shields while they launched rocket attacks on Israeli civilians.

Thank you for blowing my cover, I don't think so. I am not a guy or a spy. I am a regular women who has travelled the world and seen things and experienced things I wish I hadn't and many things I will be for ever glad that I have. I find it flattering that you would think that I was a member of the best spy agency in the world but I am sorry to burst your delusion.

From anti-Americans to anti-Israeli and anti-semites this place is crawling with the kind I would not want to associate with. Sorry if your offended but your positions seriously offend me.
Old 23-03-2015, 22:08   #208

Quote:
And because of great people like Golda Meir and the State of Israel, being a Jew anywhere in the world is no longer being part of a constantly endangered people.
Old 24-03-2015, 02:00   #209

Quote:
And because of great people like Golda Meir and the State of Israel, being a Jew anywhere in the world is no longer being part of a constantly endangered people.
I've no quibble with that.

The behaviour of Israel to the Palestinians is, however, indefensible and demeaning to the memory of those who suffered in the Holocaust.

Wholesale slaughter in Gaza, time and time again. Use of white phosphorous, depleted uranium shells, cluster bombs, targeting children on beaches...and Netanyahu lies and prevaricates time and time again. Undermining of Palestinian houses under the guise of archaeological digs ... Ethnic cleansing by any other name.
Old 24-03-2015, 02:45   #210
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Careful... else they may start taking exception to your join date.. if they'd even notice..
The paranoia is amazing.. along with the Maths...

Closed Thread

Tags
Tunisia