Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-04-2012, 01:08   #1

Marinas in Croatia

Can anyone recommend some good marinas in Croatia. We don't want to spend the earth and have heard prices as high as £4000pa for a 39ft yacht. we were hoping to find something for half that and have heard municipal marinas offer better value. Any info and websites would be useful. Thanks
Listel Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 02:31   #2

Re: Marinas in Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listel Rob View Post
Can anyone recommend some good marinas in Croatia. We don't want to spend the earth and have heard prices as high as £4000pa for a 39ft yacht. we were hoping to find something for half that and have heard municipal marinas offer better value. Any info and websites would be useful. Thanks
Acc to my information you will not find a marina for anything less in Croatioa.
Croatia is a beautiful sailing area, however probably the most expensive in the Med.
Joefloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 15:23   #3

We spent 2 months in Croatia summer of 2010 and loved it. The only thing we had to get used to was paying a fee for anchoring (and mooring balls) - but it was between 25 and 35 Euro most of the time, and we were on a 38 foot cat. Sometimes if you went to a restaurant ashore, you would not be charged the mooring fee. Also, there were many places to go where you could "hide" and anchor for free as well. We didn't go to big marinas very often, and if I remember correctly, the municipal ones were around 200 Euro for the cat. Our blog talks about Croatia at Alexanders in the Mediterranean, but go to July and August of 2010 to get the Croatian posts. Also, there is a really great pilot magazine for anchorages...but I can't remember the name of it. I'll ask my husband who has a better memory, and get back to you if he remembers the name of it. Cheers! Marina
marina.alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 13:16   #4

Boat: Sailboat, Bavaria 36

Croatia 888 Harbors and Anchorages. The best pilot for Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro.
Marchi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Croatia