Well, I haven't had a response to my questions and soon my 10 day limit to sign up for the offer for a free berth expires.
Just as I posted this I received the following email
from Karpaz Gate Marina
I am glad to assist you with all your queries, please note as follows:
· at the moment the only possibility to extend the 90 day is to go out and come back again. Going to the South should be considered as a departure and therefore upon return the 90 days permit
will be renewed. We are in the process of changing the local regulations
in order to adopt similar solutions that are known in Turkey
· No extra charges in TRNC because of the UK flag.
· The marina will do its best to assist and find transports for all the guests.
· Electricity and water
will be available upon arrival.
· There will be other guests that will be living on board their boats.
· All public area in our marina will be “ no smoking area”.
· A market and laundry
facilities are in our plan. If not available since the beginning, our team will do its best to satisfy all requests.
Hope this answers a few questions.