Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Europe & Mediterranean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-07-2012, 06:26   #1

Lagoon 440 living abrod in the Mediterranean

Could anyone share the annual maintenance cost for a Lagoon 440 in the Mediterranean.
Actually I'm looking to the used market for a 250k€ used 440 2007-2008, I know that what you spend depends on a lots of thing but I simply would like to take a look to the annual bills for this kind of boat ( Lagoon 440 or a similar range cat) to have a general idea about the costs
If someone would be so gentle to share I will appreciate

thanks for your attention
james3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 15:29   #2

Boat: 30ft Catalac 900 "Rubessa"
Re: Lagoon 440 living abrod in the Mediterranean

Youre probably better posting the same question in the multihulls section. Here discusions are mainly related to the area and im sure you can find out marina prices for yourself and are asking in a more general context regarding the boat itself.

One bit of advise I can give you that is relavent to the area is to search out those marinas that don't charge extra for catamarans as this will make a HUGE difference to your annual costs. Alot charge an extra 50% but some charge double!

Cartagena, Almirimar and Sant Carles are three I know off the top of my head that don't charge extra for cats.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:45   #3

Re: Lagoon 440 living abrod in the Mediterranean

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonmd View Post
Youre probably better posting the same question in the multihulls section. Here discusions are mainly related to the area and im sure you can find out marina prices for yourself and are asking in a more general context regarding the boat itself.

One bit of advise I can give you that is relavent to the area is to search out those marinas that don't charge extra for catamarans as this will make a HUGE difference to your annual costs. Alot charge an extra 50% but some charge double!

Cartagena, Almirimar and Sant Carles are three I know off the top of my head that don't charge extra for cats.
Thanks for your advice
james3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lagoon, mediterranean