Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Europe & Mediterranean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-12-2007, 12:14   #16

Location: i am living in haarlem holland and whe are livingin april 2008 to go to the med thru the canals of belgie and holland and france to finch in soud of france in and september and stay in the med for 4 jaers
Boat: dartsailor 38ft motor sailer from the dutch architect willem de vries lentch
www.Yachtgraf.de
hi rebel hart
this is the mail address from that transport companies the charging 45 euro /meter
success Hans
hans stroomberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 07:47   #17

Location: i am living in haarlem holland and whe are livingin april 2008 to go to the med thru the canals of belgie and holland and france to finch in soud of france in and september and stay in the med for 4 jaers
Boat: dartsailor 38ft motor sailer from the dutch architect willem de vries lentch
Hi Rebel heart
is it not a better idea to go AL the way op true Belgium and visiting Holland instead going to Normandy .Holland is a delightfully place to sail on the Ijsselmeer end visiting oL the old historical cities there i am sure you will like that
Hans
hans stroomberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:40   #18

Location: Winter land based UK New Forest. Summer months away. Making the transition from sail to power this year - scary stuff.
Boat: Super Van Craft 1320 Power Yacht
Send a message via Skype™ to swagman
Hi Rebel Heart,
We've met lots of people who;ve done this and seems there are several firms that will ship the rig and have it ready the other end. I know several of those who've done it were on a limited budget so suspect its not as expensive as you may think. Might be worth contacting the marina at Port St Louis close to Marseille where lots start or finsh this trip. Also check out UK site ybm.com as more Brtis do this than other nationalities - and you'll get more responses to the questions.
Good luck
JOHN

« TSR | dave »