Fancy Sailing is a NEPA (MCPY) company.
It is a legal
figure to put private boat to charterwork and get her VAT free status. Such a company does not work normally as a operator.
Charters are available through booking agents or dedicated fleet operators, but sometime also through Internet
booking sites. It is very unprobable You will find any recommendations regarding this company as a practice is to put each one (or two) boat into separate NEPA. The way the charters work at Greece it is almost always the matter of luck if You will be more or less happy with Your charter. The best advice is:
- Check prices
- Check the contract.
- Check the equipement list (on Your demand detailed list should be attachement to contract)
- ALWAYS REMEMBER - YOU WILL GET ONLY WHAT YOU PAY FOR - so avoid any bargain charters
- Do a thorough check - in and do not take over the boat until all issues were solved
- Check the insurance for the boat
- If only possible - pay the insurance surcharge instead of deposit
- In case of any damage or loss on the boat, replace the damaged items on Your own - this way will be much cheaper.