Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 28-06-2014, 12:44   #1

Boat: sold swan new cat under construction / Canados 50s
Send a message via Skype™ to beneteau-500
Amel owners

I know all the Amel owners talk to each other in there clicky world but here in Porto touristico di Rome marina ( Ostia, Rome ) there is a Amel 54 fairly new yacht S/Y Elise from La Rochelle it has a Alarm going 24 hrs a day if any one knows the owner can you let them know as marina staff won't do a thing about it , i am 5 berths down and can here it all night above the music of the marina bars

And for those intending to come here I suggest you book a berth in advance as it's full here to the max , and if you have a deep draft yacht be aware the entrance is shallow at moment due to very rough seas past few days , and at moment I can't get out , one yacht got stuck right in the middle of entrance today it took 3 ribs and the yacht owner to put main up to heel yacht over to get her free

Old 28-06-2014, 13:41   #2

Boat: 45' CC ketch
Re: Amel owners

I don't know the owner, but Google seems to know him - quick search for "amel 54 elyse" returned some posts on yahoo amel owners group from an owner (at least he was an owner in 2011) named Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>. Further searches for "Wolfgang Weber webercardio" returned proper email address at <webercardio@cityweb.de>. You can try it, he either is an owner, or may know the owner. A bit more searching returns his city of Recklinghausen, using this as an additional info for search returns this:

Dres.Annette-Maria Feja und Wolfgang Weber

Königswall 16-18
45657 Recklinghausen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Deutschland

Festnetztelefon: 02361/186818

You can try reaching him by this number too Don't know how actual this info is, but at least this is something. And by the way, marina people should have his contact details, can't understand why they don't call the guy...

And you can try amel yahoo group, too

Old 29-06-2014, 01:23   #3

Boat: 36' solaris sunrise catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneteau-500 View Post
I know all the Amel owners talk to each other in there clicky world but here in Porto touristico di Rome marina ( Ostia, Rome ) there is a Amel 54 fairly new yacht S/Y Elise from La Rochelle it has a Alarm going 24 hrs a day if any one knows the owner can you let them know as marina staff won't do a thing about it , i am 5 berths down and can here it all night above the music of the marina bars

And for those intending to come here I suggest you book a berth in advance as it's full here to the max , and if you have a deep draft yacht be aware the entrance is shallow at moment due to very rough seas past few days , and at moment I can't get out , one yacht got stuck right in the middle of entrance today it took 3 ribs and the yacht owner to put main up to heel yacht over to get her free
You still moaning about them posh boat people then ha ha
Old 17-11-2014, 02:03   #4

Boat: Unique 1400 14M
Send a message via Skype™ to brightontrader

Sorry to move off subject but tried to contact via PM Beneteau-500.

Saw you had installed a ML40 combo electric hyd a few years ago. Am looking at one myself to fit as main rudder driver with a cable motor (weak one) already installed on cable system.

My boat is 46' 22 ton but fin a balaanced rudder almost same as yours, how does it perform now....still good?

I like the look of the specification, any views please let me know, brightontrader@gmail.com if PM not working/...

Thanks...

PS: I loved the Red Sea and found Hurgada good too when there last in 2000.
Old 17-11-2014, 22:32   #5

Boat: 36' solaris sunrise catamaran

Beneteau-500 does not reply to anyone!
Old 18-11-2014, 02:04   #6

Location: from Houston, TX; currently berthed in Barcelona, headed west
Boat: Amel SM 53 - BeBe

Amel 54 yacht S/Y Elise has been in Porto Touristico Marina di Ragusa since September while owner Wolfgang travels Netherlands and Florida. No alarm has sounded while docked here.

Judy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: