Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-07-2019, 20:08   #1

Heading South / Atlantic Coast

Hi all,
After sailing up to Cape Cod for the summer, my wife and I are readying our plans for our trip to Florida.
We are hoping to leave with a window sometime mid September through late October.

We were hoping we might be able to meet a group of boats also heading down to buddy with. We are fairly new to sailing. Our mast is 71 feet so we will have to stay outside all the way except for Long Island sound and inlets to duck in.

If anyone is interested we would love to talk. We are currently in Newport and will be on the Vineyard in a few weeks. Look forward to meeting you.
swpalmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:42   #2

Re: Heading South / Atlantic Coast

Hey You!
Fancy coming across you here. Crazy! Anyway, I had heard about you guys going all in and I'm looking forward to hearing about it. I've been looking around Florida for about a year now for a possible purchase this fall. Probably heading back to the Cape in September for a bit, then heading south to see what I can find and enjoy a warm winter. I'll be in touch. Just thought replying to you on this forum would be a surprise. Talk soon, love to the family.
CWP (yep, your bro)
HmtBillP is offline   Reply With Quote