At Cruisers Forum we are pleased to offer our members a Monthly Vendor Giveaway Prize, which we hope will help our members learn about the sponsors who support our community. Our goal is to create ways for our members to engage with our sponsors, earning a chance to win a prize donated by the sponsor
. We feel this will provide the sponsor
a unique opportunity to embrace our laser focused audience and provide our amazing members an easy and free way to win some gear!
A special thanks once again to Mantus for providing the prize for our February Giveaway of 15 PRIZES starting at $500! Total value: $1360....
1st place: $500 Gift certificate
2nd place: $300 Gift certificate
3rd place: $200 Gift certificate
Next 12 Winners get 30$ Gift certificates.
All who play get a 15% discount for playing!
[Edit: simply enter discount code: cf15]
bring to market a new line of boating
anchors and bridle
Anchors are designed to set in most challenging bottom, and have outperformed their competition in numerous tests. Further Mantus
Anchors breakdown for easy storage
. Mantus Hook is a locking chain hook but has no moving parts
, making it ideal for use on a bridle
To enter, simply do the following:
- Visit the site: Mantus
- Select $500 worth of products you would like if you win
- (Copy the URLs)
- Paste the URLs into a post in this thread/discussion
That's all you have to do, so don't forget the links!
More Rules and Info:
- Any member of Cruisers Forum may enter.
- Members can only post once in the contest thread, so be sure to check you have included the link before you post!
- Entries without links will be disqualified.
- Members who have made a mistake may hit the red triangle to report the post and alert the moderators.
- Members must post a link back to Mantus Anchors | Mantus Anchors produces new generation boat anchors that set on the first try - every time. Learn more about these high performance marine products here. to the goods they would buy with their Giveaway credit.
- Members who wish to select merchandise of higher value than the Giveaway limit may do so; and agree to pay the difference.
- On the last day of the month we will close the thread and randomly pick a post (or posts) in the thread, that will be the winner. We will use Random.org to choose a number between 2 and the last entry number (seeing the first post is the announcement). Whatever number is selected equates to the post number that wins.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- We will announce the winner at the end of the thread and close it again.
- Members who break the rules will be disqualified!
If you are bursting to ask a question about this awesome Giveaway, I have created a FAQs thread for you to post on, so you don't have to get disqualified from here for double posting!!!
Vendor Giveaway - Click here to ask your questions!