Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-12-2017, 11:40   #1

Boat: 46' Leopard
Want to Buy 42-50' Catamaran

On the path to find a 42'-50' Catamaran with priced range up $475k. Prefer owners version but will consider charter configuration. Not interested in a project boat but willing to "freshen" the right boat to my likings. Not interested in fly-bridge boats and looking for a boat somewhere on the eastern seaboard, Caribbean with plans to get the boat to S. Florida. Prefer to take delivery in July/August time frame but will consider earlier sale for the right boat. I do not have broker representation and at this point not interested. Have been tracking ALL the available boats on all the websites. Have my short list of preferred makes/models but interest to hear what may be out there not currently on the open market. So if you are considering a future sale, please let me know the details. My apologies but will likely re-post this request as the year progresses. Sincerely, Ren
renmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:47   #2

Re: Want to Buy 42-50' Catamaran.

[QUOTE=renmart;2545523]On the path to find a 42'-50' Catamaran with priced range up $475k. Prefer owners version but will consider charter configuration. Not interested in a project boat but willing to "freshen" the right boat to my likings. Not interested in fly-bridge boats and looking for a boat somewhere on the eastern seaboard, Caribbean with plans to get the boat to S. Florida. Prefer to take delivery in July/August time frame but will consider earlier sale for the right boat. I do not have broker representation and at this point not interested. Have been tracking ALL the available boats on all the websites. Have my short list of preferred makes/models but interest to hear what may be out there not currently on the open market. So if you are considering a future sale, please let me know the details. My apologies but will likely re-post this request as the year progresses. Sincerely, Ren - I have a 47 ft LEOPARD 4 cabin catamaran. Considering selling as our daughter in law passed away and left 2 teenagers and we are helping them at this time. E-mail me at greg.lesley@me.com if you are interested - Thank you greg
Greg lesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:56   #3

Re: Want to Buy 42-50' Catamaran

I have a 47 ft LEOPARD CATAMARAN that we are considering selling. It is a 2004 and I have just spent $100000 on it upgrading the cat from the mast to the keels. I have all the receipts - if interested in discussing this cat email me @greglesley@me.com
Greg lesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 10:54   #4

Greg, just tried email but it bounced back. Sincerely, Ren
renmartyn@gmail.com
Old 28-03-2018, 11:00   #5

send the details. renmartyn@gmail.com
Old 03-04-2018, 06:11   #6

Boat: Fountaine Pajot Mahé 36

Hi,

we have a 2002 Fountaine Pajot Belize 43 for sale. It has always been sailed by its owner only and is in really good shape. We are in the Bahamas right now.

2002 Fountaine Pajot Belize 43 sailboat for sale in
maverick2911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 19:11   #7

Boat: Leopard 46' sailing catamaran

I have a 2008 Leopard 46 for sale, currently in Miami, US flagged, loaded and ready to go. Not a project boat.

You can view it here:
2008 Robertson and Caine Leopard 46 sailboat for sale in Florida

She is a beautiful boat and well worth the price I am asking. Details about that in the link above.

Good luck with your search,
Billy
BILLYBYEPOLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 19:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYBYEPOLAR View Post
I have a 2008 Leopard 46 for sale, currently in Miami, US flagged, loaded and ready to go. Not a project boat.

You can view it here:
2008 Robertson and Caine Leopard 46 sailboat for sale in Florida

She is a beautiful boat and well worth the price I am asking. Details about that in the link above.

Good luck with your search,
Billy
Absolutely beautiful boat, are you going through a brokerage or FSBO? any more pictures of this girl and by perchance is there AC on board?
CaverCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 20:15   #9

Boat: Leopard 46' sailing catamaran

Yes, this is a FSBO. Each cabin has it's own AC as does the salon. I never use them as the ports always supply such a nice breeze coming in I never need it....unless at a dock which I am rarely at.

I have reduced the price significantly to move her fast. This price won't last if I have to sail her north. It is good only until I leave. I plan to sail out next week. I have a stop in Ft Lauderdale for a haul out and bottom paint on Thursday next week. If you are interested, we could possibly do a survey then, which I will pay for the haul out saving you the money. ....something to think about.

Are you ready to make a purchase that quick?
BILLYBYEPOLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 20:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYBYEPOLAR View Post
Yes, this is a FSBO. Each cabin has it's own AC as does the salon. I never use them as the ports always supply such a nice breeze coming in I never need it....unless at a dock which I am rarely at.

I have reduced the price significantly to move her fast. This price won't last if I have to sail her north. It is good only until I leave. I plan to sail out next week. I have a stop in Ft Lauderdale for a haul out and bottom paint on Thursday next week. If you are interested, we could possibly do a survey then, which I will pay for the haul out saving you the money. ....something to think about.

Are you ready to make a purchase that quick?
I wish I were as it is really a great boat and price as well; I may be moving to St. Thomas and wont know for some time yet but more importantly I am looking to purchase in October as I feel I will be able to secure some good pre-approvals in Annapolis this year. I'll follow your boat though and if it hasn't sold by then I'm sure we will be in touch.
CaverCop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catamaran