- You must be the owner of the boat
- Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay or Craigslist or Yachtworld etc
- Place only one ad per boat (you may repost only when your ad has been archived)
- For your own security we suggest you don't post your email address or phone number
Please ensure your ad includes ALL of the following:
- exterior picture or pictures
- interior picture or pictures
We want the user experience in our classified section to be a positive one for both the seller (you sell your boat quickly) and our users who have at least some information to go on if they are interested any further. It is frustrating to ask via a posting
or a private message for these type of details.
It would also be good time to add any additional information such as maintenance
that has been done recently or equipment
added. More information is always better than less.
In case you are unfamiliar as to how to post pictures, here is the tutorial.
Forums 101 - Posting, Accounts, Basics
Please ensure you also follow the rules you agreed to when you joined the forum as that apply to classified ads. For reference, they are here.
General Guidelines for Posting Classified Ads
Thanks for your cooperation.