Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2019, 12:06   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 46'
Ensenada - 10' RIB Dinghy AB Hypalon

I'm currently in Ensenada, MX and would like to sell my 10' RIB Dinghy. It was manufactured by AB and is made of Hypalon. The condition is good meaning it holds air and does not have any damage but it does show some normal wear. Sun fade is minimal as it spent most of its life upside down on the deck of my boat.

Please note; I do not have the title as it was included with my sailboat purchase. I'm heading to CA next month where they make you register dinghies so I'm selling it here in MX where someone can use it without any issues.

Price $1,000 USD

I also have some stroke outboards if you want. One is a 15hp and the other is a 10hp.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2689.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	204907  
Attached Images

Blackacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 14:15   #2

Re: Ensenada - 10' RIB Dinghy AB Hypalon

Hi - do you have any idea how to get the dingy from Ensenada to San Carlos Mexico? Are you coming this way at all? I don't have a boat just looking for a dinghy and motor for the bay I live on.
MichelleDiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 15:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleDiehl View Post
Hi - do you have any idea how to get the dingy from Ensenada to San Carlos Mexico? Are you coming this way at all? I don't have a boat just looking for a dinghy and motor for the bay I live on.
Sorry...going the other way. If you can make it up to Ensenada at the end of the month I can show you the two engines I have and you can take your pick.
Old 17-12-2019, 17:07   #4

Is the floor aluminum or blow up? Wondering if I drove up if I could deflate it and carry it in a small car. Is the engine in good shape?
Old 18-12-2019, 12:23   #5

Quote:
Is the floor aluminum or blow up? Wondering if I drove up if I could deflate it and carry it in a small car. Is the engine in good shape?
It's a fiberglass RIB. It will deflate but not the hull. Unlike the aluminum floor or roll up dinghies you referenced. It should fit in a van or pick up truck though, maybe even a stain wagon. On AB's website they say it has a Inside Length of 7' 6"/ 2.30m and a Inside Beam of 2' 8" /0.81m. I assume this would be close to the minimum size once the tubes are deflated.

The two engines I have are a 10hp Tohatsu M9.8B in great condition and maybe 4 years old. I also have a large 15HP, 2009 Yamaha 15MFH is average working condition. I use this one as my primary even though its older. Both are two stroke engines. your choice
Old 19-12-2019, 06:09   #6

Thanks so much for all your information. I wish there was a way to get it here but its just too far to drive and risk not being able to get it back to San Carlos. Thanks again and good luck with selling it! Seems like a steal! Michelle
Old 22-12-2019, 06:47   #7

Sent you a pm
I am interested in the dinghy asap
Islander53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 16:33   #8

Back on the market. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2020, 18:01   #9

Interested for sure but still have the dilemma of getting it to San Carlos. Are you going to be sailing this way?
Old 10-01-2020, 13:06   #10

Quote:
Interested for sure but still have the dilemma of getting it to San Carlos. Are you going to be sailing this way?
Sorry. I would love to but heading north. If you can borrow a truck or van you could deflate the tubes and drive back.
Old 30-01-2020, 14:17   #11

This will probably be the last weekend to pick up the dinghy in Mexico. We will be heading north next.

Tags
dinghy, rib