Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-07-2017, 10:34   #1

Boat: Mainship Trawler 34'
Volunteer icw crew?

34 foot mainship trawler looking for volunteer crew. Leaving Newport Rhode Island to Mid Florida via Atlantic Intercoastal Waterway. This post is July 24th 2017 looking to leave anytime. Looking for two people or a couple. Sleep three or four very comfortably. New single Cummings turbo diesel only 400 hours. Trawler is a 1977 Mark 2 in good condition mechanically and physically. There is no bow Thruster or windless. Has pressure water but no hot water. I'd like to throw a hook when comfortable but if not go to Marina on occasion. I expect trip to be approximately three weeks. Looking for someone to commit to the entire trip. Not I repeat not looking for partial trip crew. Please know what you're getting into before responding. Thanks contact for more info
mainship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 19:00   #2

Boat: Newport 27-S MKII
Re: Volunteer icw crew?

Hi MainShip...under way yet ? If possible, I'd be very interested in keeping in touch while on your trip, as I'm on the Chesapeake and intend to take my s/v Newport 27 down to Mayport, Fl next Spring,....possibly single-handed....would like advice and experience as you go.....if I weren't still working, I'd say swing in pick me up and I'd be happy to crew down the whole trip....bad timing. 😟
Stenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 14:25   #3

Boat: Mainship Trawler 34'
Re: Volunteer icw crew?

My name is Jeff Abbotts Facebook me I am pudding all my stuff there for everybody to go to
mainship is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, icw