We have a SPECIAL OFFER
available for the dates Tuesday 22nd April-Saturday 26th April for IYT International crew training week.
The IYT International Crew, is a practical 5 day, 4 night live-aboard course and it certificate qualifies you to:
- Crew on a vessel up to a maximum length of 78 ft /24 metres
- in coastal waters up to 20 miles offshore
- in daylight hours and in fair conditions with moderate wind and sea conditions
With this course you will sail around the beautiful islands of the BVI. The itinerary is flexible and will be discussed with your instructor on the first day!
The course fee includes:
- IYT / ASA certified Instructor, all tuition;
- Course manuals;
- 5 days, 4 nights live-aboard practical sailing course on a 36' Bavaria;
- Private (double) berth;
- International recognized certification;
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and drinks aboard;
- Two evening meals aboard (we usually have two evening meals ashore, allowing you to sample the charm of local restaurants, depending on our location for the night);
- All fuel costs, mooring fees, no hidden fees.
- All other personal groceries
- Food and drink ashore
- Instructor gratuities locally recommended 10/15%
This course normally sells for $1295 and we are offering a 15% discount
to forum members