At Cruisers Forum we are pleased to offer our members a Monthly Vendor Giveaway Prize, which we hope will help our members learn about the sponsors who support our community. Our goal is to create ways for our members to engage with our sponsors, earning a chance to win a prize donated by the sponsor
. We feel this will provide the sponsor
a unique opportunity to embrace our laser focused audience and provide our amazing members an easy and free way to win some gear!
A very special thanks to Global Marine Networks for providing the prize for our April 2015 Giveaway:
3 RedPort Halo long range WiFi extender systems as well as one month of XGate satellite data service free to each winner.
This brand new product is ready for shipping
now! You can see this product here: Halo WiFi Extender | Global Marine Networks
You can learn more about XGate here: Satellite Phone Email| Iridium 9555, Inmarsat, Globalstar via XGate | GMN
(New! XGate now includes a full-featured GRIB file retriever and viewer for PC and Mac, and a weather forecast
feature for mobile users - at no extra cost to XGate subscribers).
PLUS 10% discount for all entrants (Discount Code: CruisersForumSAVE)
Discount code is valid from April 1st, 2015 through June 30th, 2015. Please enter in discount code in the "comments" section at checkout or provide it to the sales representative over the phone.
What Is RedPort Halo?
The Halo long-range WiFi
extender system takes a weak WiFi signal – at a marina, for example, or truck stop, basecamp, etc – and powerfully boosts it, repeating it back to you up to 7 miles away in perfect conditions.
The Halo system then takes the boosted WiFi signal and routes it through the RedPort Optimizer WiFi hotspot. With the RedPort Optimizer you can share your WiFi connection with all the WiFi-capable devices near you – on your boat, truck, or building. Multiple users can connect to the Optimizer and share your long-range WiFi Internet
connection seamlessly and fast.
Global Marine Networks
is the leader in satellite phone
voice and data services. We sell satellite hardware
, satellite airtime, marine weather
, vessel tracking, and data optimization from Iridium
, Inmarsat and many more at great prices, and with excellent technical support and customer service
. Our business was founded on the water
, and we understand the needs of cruisers. We know that being offshore
doesn’t have to mean being offline. Free trials for satellite email
To enter, simply do the following:
- Visit the site Global Marine Networks
- Select the products you would consider buying with your discount, regardless of whether you win or not! (Copy the URLs)
- Paste the URLs into a post in this thread/discussion
That's all you have to do, so don't forget the links!
More Rules and Info:
- Any member of Cruisers Forum may enter.
- Members can only post once in the contest thread, so be sure to check you have included the links before you post!
- Entries without links will be disqualified.
- Members who have made a mistake may hit the red triangle to report the post and alert the moderators.
- Members must post a link back to Satellite Phones & Airtime | Satellite Email & Internet | Global Marine Networks to the goods they would buy with their Giveaway credit.
- Members who wish to select merchandise of higher value than the Giveaway limit may do so; and agree to pay the difference.
- On the last day of the month we will close the thread and randomly pick a post (or posts) in the thread, that will be the winner. We will use Random.org to choose a number between 2 and the last entry number (seeing the first post is the announcement). Whatever number is selected equates to the post number that wins.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- We will announce the winner at the end of the thread and close it again.
- Members who break the rules will be disqualified!
If you are bursting to ask a question about this awesome Giveaway, I have created a FAQs thread for you to post on, so you don't have to get disqualified from here for double posting!!!
Vendor Giveaway - Click here to ask your questions!