Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 13:29   #1
Registered User
 
Fog Bank's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: San Francisco
Boat: Cal 2-27
Posts: 240
San Francisco Bay Area solar installer?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Bay Area solar installer? In a perfect world I would install a solar setup myself....if only I was handy like that.
__________________

Fog Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:48   #2
Sponsoring Vendor
 
OceanPlanet's Avatar

Community Sponsor

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Woolwich, Maine
Boat: Mull 42-cold molded NZ 1970
Posts: 452
Send a message via Skype™ to OceanPlanet
Re: San Francisco Bay Area solar installer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fog Bank View Post
Can anyone point me in the direction of a Bay Area solar installer? In a perfect world I would install a solar setup myself....if only I was handy like that.
While there are many fine electricians in the Bay Area, my first choice (if you can get on his schedule) is Liem Dao at LTD Marine in Alameda Marina. He's an electrical guru.
__________________
Twice around was enough for me...
Now I just help others prep for ocean trips...
www.oceanplanetenergy.com
OceanPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 18:12   #3
Marine Service Provider
 
fstbttms's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Under a boat, in a marina, in the San Francisco Bay
Posts: 3,932
Re: San Francisco Bay Area solar installer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanPlanet View Post
my first choice (if you can get on his schedule) is Liem Dao at LTD Marine in Alameda Marina.
If you can't (as is often the case), try Mathiesen Marine:

(510) 428-1690
Earl@MathiesenMarine.com
fstbttms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 22:38   #4
Registered User
 
Fog Bank's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: San Francisco
Boat: Cal 2-27
Posts: 240
Re: San Francisco Bay Area solar installer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanPlanet View Post
While there are many fine electricians in the Bay Area, my first choice (if you can get on his schedule) is Liem Dao at LTD Marine in Alameda Marina. He's an electrical guru.
I'll give them a call. Thanks!






Quote:
Originally Posted by fstbttms View Post
If you can't (as is often the case), try Mathiesen Marine:

(510) 428-1690
Earl@MathiesenMarine.com
I reached out to Earl last week after you and I exchanged emails. Thanks!
Fog Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
san francisco, solar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.