Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2014, 21:56   #61

Boat: 50' Herreshoff Ketch
Re: Pulled the trigger on 4 x 100w flexible panels and a Morningstar TS-MPPT-60

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseas View Post
Let's see, I'm in NC and Podiumline1226 is in California. They had no problem sending their product all the way across the county to me. Next time, type your address correct or do your own leg work. It is up to the postal service to find your package and reimburse you not the seller. They probably told you that but that wasn't good enough for you. Maybe you were cheap and didn't get the insurance. Furthermore there is no way for negative feedback to be removed. Not only are you spreading false information about this seller, but you are spreading false information about ebay.

In fact I hope google search bring people to this page. Podiumline1226 has the best solar wiring at the best prices on ebay. It is not their fault this guy has a bad postman. It is also not their fault that he did not insure it. It is not their fault if it was stolen, set on fire, or defecated on once the tracking says "delivered".

Three times you have asked if there is some relationship between me and Podium1226. I'll answer you again for the third time, there is not. You sound like a sailing curmudgeon or maybe one of those conspiracy theorist to me.
You are wrong on so many levels. I agree with you about being a moron now.

1) My address was correct. I have over 500 feedbacks as buyer and seller, and I've never had an issue before. I get packages delivered daily on average. That day in particular I got 2 other deliveries from FedEx and UPS.
2) The package was insured by the seller for $100. I was told by the USPS that the seller had to make the claim. The seller refuses to communicate.
3) I am in CA and the seller is in Manassas, VA so if you're in NC you're a lot closer than I am, but I don't know what that your point was there.
4) They removed my feedback, and if you want I can post an image of the email they sent when they did it.

If the seller simply communicated to USPS about the missing package they would get their insurance and they could have re-shipped me my order. But they don't communicate at all, so I'm going to make sure that the world knows these people give crappy customer service. For every person that asks about solar cables, I will tell them to steer clear of that bad seller. Frankly, I'm more and more convinced that this jseas person is the ebay loser seller, the way they go defending them and fabricating a fantasy of the situation, it's not like you haven't been reading along.
autumnbreeze27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 22:00   #62

Boat: 50' Herreshoff Ketch

The problem is some fool marked this as delivered, and it wasn't.

I work with computers for a living. Just because the computer says it was delivered does not mean it was delivered. If they simply had a GPS in their scanner they could geo tag it when they deliver it. I don't think my mailman stole it, I think it was either lost or misdelivered and some a-hole kept the box of wires.
autumnbreeze27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 07:35   #63

I'm gonna try and get this thread back on track. It was a good one.

Hey Jseas, that little triangle "thing" that the glands hook into - what's that called or where can I get one?

Also, the circuit breaker you have there for "solar" is that before the controller or between the controller and the battery?

Any other insights into your wiring (fuses, placement, distances, etc.) much appreciated.
crashflow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mppt, panels