I have a few questions about nav lights for my 33' sail boat,
Right now the only light working on my mast
is the fore deck
so i will got up and take the lights off today but have questions.
1. Mast head
light, White,red and green. Am i right that the only use for the white is for anchor
? This is a all around seen from 2 miles.
2. Masthead Red/Green are the same as the bow running lights but are not to be used with the lower bow lights?
3. Steaming light, lower on the mast just above the deck
light, facing 225 degree seen 2 miles
4. Deck light, to light up the fore deck or called an anchor
5. I have read of some strobe lights atop the mast, what would the use of them be?
6. I have spreader lights but i am use of the use on them, to light the deck alot of you need to work up there.
where i am connfused is that i read a tri color masthead light can be white/red/green and the white is to replace the stern light.
Please give advice,