It's just after 1pm and after reading the responses I went over and checked the battery monitor
. It was showing positive 3-4 amps. I checked the MPPT
and it said it was on absorption. So I turned off shore power
and flipped on the inverter
The battery monitor
was showing -10 to -11 amps, I went up and checked the shading. Panel #1 was 50% shaded, panels
3-4 were full sun. So I adjusted the boom and got panel #1 to mostly open with 2 lines running across it, and the battery monitor is now showing -4.5 amps.
Ok just got through BSing with the guy doing our top, discussing the mounting options for the solar panels
. Anyhow, since then the sun is lower, and the #1 panel is shaded pretty bad again, and we're back in the -9 amp range on the power meter.
Here's what the Live Data View tells me:
8.8 A / 113W
Array Voltage: 16.32
Sweep Pmax 112W