Hello all and a happy new year.
This pass weekend I checked on my boat since it is wintered in the water
. My batteries were dead. Some how the electric
cord came loose from the main at the dock
. I had a couple of Air Dryer Dehumidifiers from WESTMARINE and they ran the batteries down. My Heart Interface 1800 shows that the charge rate is red (led light) charging
over 30 amps for more than 6 days. Batteries are maintaining power not over heating
but I know that under normal conditions this is not supposed to happen. Am I damaging my batteries? Or is there something that I could do to bring the Heart Interface to normal working condition.