You might want to consider resetting your Freedom 20.
1) On your remote control/panel (if any) turn off the power switch.
2) On your remote control/panel (if any) disconnect any phone
cord at the back of the unit.
3) At the inverter
turn off the power switch & leave it off.
4) Any A/C input power to the inverter
(shore power) needs to
5) Disconect the negative cable from the converter to the batteries/
or d.c. ground for 1/2 hour.
6) After the 30 minute wait its time to put it all back together.
Reconnect negative cable & a spark is very likely. So be
sure nothing a spark might cause problems with is in the area.
Maybe vent the area first ?
7) Reconnect any remote panel phone
8) Turn on the inverter & see if it will supply power to a light bulb.
9) If so, then connect back to shore power.
& as noted above, connections****
If the unit still dosen't work & you feel the inverter isn't worth
having repaired do the following:
******Hit the inverter with a hammer numerous times*****
This will release stress so you will feel much better.