Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Electrical: Batteries, Generators & Solar
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-05-2017, 11:57   #1

Boat: Lagoon 420
Fischer Panda Gen - Mini 8 - Need Advise on Coolant drain

I have a 2008 Panda 8000NE PMS Digital that came on the Lagoon 420 I bought last year.

I'm wanting to change the coolant at the one year mark and the operation manual provides no instructions. I called panda tech support and the guy said, "yea, it's a problem because the drain plug is right over the electrical board and there's no easy way to drain the coolant without getting it in the electrical connections."

So basically the guy was saying just swap out the overfill bottle contents and let it go at that.

I just don't think that sounds right. Anyone with any info, ideas would be helpful and appreciated.

thanks!

Rob
psychfeld is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coolant, Fischer Panda