Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-07-2013, 09:58   #16

Re: Cruising Equipment AH+2 Regulator

Rick - I have a complete Quad-Cycle system on my Sabre 30 0n Lake Michigan. Looking for schematics for the terminal board (the back board that plugs into the back of the display unit) and also a replacement terminal board (NOT the seperate independently mounted terminal "regulator" board for which I have a spare). My primary terminal board has a a problem and I had to replace it with my spare. Any idea where to obtain the schematics and/or spare boards (ie surplus) or someplace? Thanks! It has been a great system.
Earl
nirsail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
regulator

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments