Originally Posted by David M
Why do you want to do this?
Don't know if I do.
I am redoing ALL of my electrical
(AC&DC) (never had an AC system before) and I don't know what I don't know. When I was looking for my battery
switches, I did see Blue Sea makes one with an AFD. Wondering if I need it for something.
Hud's reply made sense.
So far I have purchased:
ALT-120A 12V-SR-IG, 3.15 Inch.
Max Charge Digital Regulator
- BALMAR Alternator Temp. Sensor - Digital
- BALMAR Battery Temp. Sensor - Digital
- Zap-Stop Alternator Protector
- BALMAR Digital Duo Charge Controller c/w Battery Temp. Sensor - Digital
- PROFESSIONAL MARINER ProSafe Galvanic System & Isolator 22086
- MAGNUM ENERGY INC MS-Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger MS2012-U
- MAGNUM ENERGY INC Sensor kit-Batt- Inv/ChrgrME/MS ME-BMK
- MAGNUM ENERGY INC ME-RC25 Remote
- Blue Sea Panel 120VAC 7 Pos 2xCB/3CB/RP
- Blue Sea Panel 120VAC 3 Circuit Breaker
- And some other stuff....
Now I'm looking at a Wind Generator
and see I may need a Load Diverter.
Without a doubt, my electrical system
has become far more complicated then I thought it was going to be.