Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2017, 20:43   #1

Boat: LAGOON 470
Transformer

On my Lagoon 470, I shut the breaker off two weeks ago on my 220 panel that supplies the power for the 110 panel. I realized that after my alarm started sending me text messages that the battery in the battery backup bilge alarm where dyeing. I when back to turn the breaker on and it would just trip repetitively and I could hear a click noise coming from the transformer. I never had problems with the transformer before. I did google if it was common for them to feel hot to the touch, and it is normal. Any suggestions on testing or correcting the issue. We are sailing it in two weeks, for a three day trip north, to set it on the hard for some other work.
MIKELO is offline   Reply With Quote