Hello, we own Mardi Gras, a 2014 Lagoon
39 located in the BVI, hull
number 27. For mods, I've done the following after taking delivery
1. Installed 3 air con units, 2 ea 12k btu/hr units under the forward bunks, ducted to the aft cabin
, forward cabin
and fore peak berth. 1 ea 16 k btu/her unit in the salon
2. Installed Northern Lights
9 KW gen set in port forward deck
locker. Had to remove the 2 NDE factory potable water
3. Installed 2 custom built 40 gallon potable water tanks
under the forward berths. to restore my water capacity.
4. Magnum 2800 watt pure sine wave inverter
5 replaced the house factory installed truck batteries with Lifeline AGM's
6. Extended the davits
by 2 foot to be able to hoist a longer dinghy
, installed a pair of wire stays to support the increased bending moment due to the extended length. dinghy
does not scratch gel coat on insides of hulls now.
7. Doyle lazy bag
8. Eva Kool 120 liter cooler mounted behind helm
9. Magna SUP/Kayak bracket mounted to stantions
10. 12 inch Samsung tablet mounted to Nav table area, with Navionics boating
, serves as second chart plotter along with android apps.
11. Modified jib sheet traveler block sheave to prevent it from hitting deck
when sheet is loose or flogs.
12. Dometic Col freeze CF 50 place on shelf next to salon
13 removed hand rail on starboard stairwell to allow better access to salon table seating.
14. Custom fitted quiet waterproof mattress covers.