Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Manufacturers Forums > Lagoon Catamarans
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-04-2018, 17:53   #1

Boat: Lagoon 420 42 feet
Best Location for Selling a Catamaran

I have a 2009 42 foot Lagoon that is in great shape and has many upgrades. I have sailed her for 2 years. Its time to sell her and move on. She is currently in Antigua and I request advice from the readers with regards to what to do. To fetch the best price and shortest period of time to do it in is it best to bring the boat to Norfolk, Va (where I live) or take it to Florida or leave it in the Caribbean? If the suggestion is to keep her the Caribbean to sell her the the best price and shortest time period then what island do you recommend? Thank you for your help
johnnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 05:00   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: 2016 Lagoon 450F 45'
Re: Best Location for Selling a Catamaran

I’m a Lagoon 450 owner as well as a broker for The Catamaran Company. I’m headed to Antigua Wednesday to do a haul out and test sail on a 2009 440 for a customer. May I see your boat while I’m there? Chris 954-300-6411
Houston450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 03:46   #3
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Lagoon 39
Re: Best Location for Selling a Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyH View Post
I have a 2009 42 foot Lagoon that is in great shape and has many upgrades. I have sailed her for 2 years. Its time to sell her and move on. She is currently in Antigua and I request advice from the readers with regards to what to do. To fetch the best price and shortest period of time to do it in is it best to bring the boat to Norfolk, Va (where I live) or take it to Florida or leave it in the Caribbean? If the suggestion is to keep her the Caribbean to sell her the the best price and shortest time period then what island do you recommend? Thank you for your help
Hi < Might be interested , how much are you looking for.
Huggi21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catamaran