Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-05-2011, 15:07   #1

Smile Young Guy in UK Wanting to Crew Anywhere in Late July-Early Sept - RYA Day Skipper

Hello Everyone,

Great forum! I've got a sailing itch that I really need to scratch! I start a great new job (landbased unfortunately!) this September, so I'd like to sail somewhere new before I start!

I'm 23 and been sailing in the Solent for the past 3 years. I got my RYA day skipper qualification shortly after I started, and have had a few weeks and a few hundred miles skippering since. I was in the Royal Naval Reserve at University, and so i'm also a fairly competent navigator.

I'm easy going, easy to get on with, and work hard. I'm based in England, and can make pretty much anywhere from mid/late july through to the start/middle of September, dependant on the cost of flights. I'm just looking for crew experience/watchkeeping/deck hand/navigation, pretty much anything really, anywhere!

If anyone has any trips planned in these dates let me know, in the meantime I'll keep looking on this forum :-)

Many Thanks

Andrew

Tags
crew, skipper