Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-12-2010, 03:48   #1
Marine Service Provider

Winter in Caribbean to Spring in New England

I am looking for a single person or couple to keep me company on the balance of my cruise this winter in the Caribbean and then moving up into New England in the spring. I am currently in St. Martin heading further south.

Boat is a 44' Lagoon catamaran with lots of extras, in very good shape and with plenty of space - 3 staterooms with private head/showers. I have one cabin with ensuite head/shower available. The other will be left open for visitors. This is a non-smoking boat.

I am 42 years old and very active - love to hike, dive, snorkel, fish, kiteboard, and comb the beaches. I am currently in St. Martin and planning to head as far south as Grenadines before doing a passage north to Puerto Rico or the DR. Then most likely hopping through the Bahamas on the way to south Florida and then up to New England by June 1st.

I am looking for someone who has some previous sailing experience and is active, honest, outgoing, and who enjoys some of the activities I have listed. I will pay for all onboard expenses including food.

Please respond by reply or to gsilpe at comcast dot net.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Greg
Old 29-12-2010, 15:27   #2

Greg,
We would be interested in being your crew for your trip. I am very fit, 47 male. Been doing the business world, have life on St Croix in the past looking to retire on a boat in the Caribbean and this would be a great experience. Mari is a very fit 50. Mari is a firefighter and paramedic for the past 25 years. Mari will be is St.Martin around Jan 10th to met with you.
Bill
Old 29-12-2010, 15:28   #3

Greg,
We would be interested in being your crew for your trip. I am very fit, 47 male. Been doing the business world, have life on St Croix in the past looking to retire on a boat in the Caribbean and this would be a great experience. Mari is a very fit 50. Mari is a firefighter and paramedic for the past 25 years. Mari will be is St.Martin around Jan 10th to met with you.
Would love to hear from you.
Bill
Old 01-01-2011, 19:04   #4

Boat: Member Boston Sailing Center
Greg:

See my profile this site. I am a 63 YO fit male and have both cruising and general sailing experience - including catamarans. I would be interested in the coastal trip from FL to NE (or some part of it) this Spring or Summer. I live in NH. Give me a shout if you are interested.

Gene
Old 02-01-2011, 05:41   #5
Marine Service Provider

Got my crew thanks

Thanks to everyone who responded. I have my crew. Regards.

Tags
Caribbean, new england