Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-07-2014, 20:41   #1

Willing To Crew Nov. 2014 and Onward!

Hello there!
I am Jaime, a sprightly 23 year old female currently residing in New York. I recently graduated from college and I am looking to quench my thirst for adventure and travel before I settle in with a secure career and whathaveyou.
My experience - well, let's be honest - it's nil. I haven't been more than a handful of miles from any coast.
However!
What I lack in experience I can assure you I make up in spirit. I have a very positive attitude on things and strive to always keep an open perspective. I love people, and I love sharing experiences with them. I am a very quick learner, and sailing/boating/becoming a pirate is something I am extremely interested in learning.
Currently I am juggling a part time job and an internship. Both deal with outdoor and recreation, an industry I have been deeply passionate about for going on six years now. For two of those years I worked as an outdoor's guide along the east coast - so needless to say I take low maintenance to a new level (but don't worry, that doesn't mean to say I don't take regular showers).
My internship end date is Oct. 31st, so ideally any time relatively soon after then I would be ready to embark on a sea-voyage with a fellow human(s).

If you're reading this and said at any point to yourself "Huzzah! She sounds like mighty good company!" send me a message and I will get back to you doublequick!
Old 19-07-2014, 13:14   #2

Boat: Beneteau 381
Re: Willing To Crew Nov. 2014 and Onward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeMM View Post
Hello there!
I am Jaime, a sprightly 23 year old female currently residing in New York. I recently graduated from college and I am looking to quench my thirst for adventure and travel before I settle in with a secure career and whathaveyou.
My experience - well, let's be honest - it's nil. I haven't been more than a handful of miles from any coast.
However!
What I lack in experience I can assure you I make up in spirit. I have a very positive attitude on things and strive to always keep an open perspective. I love people, and I love sharing experiences with them. I am a very quick learner, and sailing/boating/becoming a pirate is something I am extremely interested in learning.
Currently I am juggling a part time job and an internship. Both deal with outdoor and recreation, an industry I have been deeply passionate about for going on six years now. For two of those years I worked as an outdoor's guide along the east coast - so needless to say I take low maintenance to a new level (but don't worry, that doesn't mean to say I don't take regular showers).
My internship end date is Oct. 31st, so ideally any time relatively soon after then I would be ready to embark on a sea-voyage with a fellow human(s).

If you're reading this and said at any point to yourself "Huzzah! She sounds like mighty good company!" send me a message and I will get back to you doublequick!
Jaime, Contact me in the Spring 2015 when I plan from a transatlantic trip to the Med and the Greek Isles.
Lee

Tags
crew