Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 15:19   #1

Location: vancouver bc in summer, caribbean on boat in winter
Boat: benetau 43 sloop
WANT 1 CREW 43FT BENETAU Caribbean WINTER 08/9

43ft Benetau sloop,fully cruise equipped comfortable ,with 1 Senior captain exp 35000 bluewater miles,+ 1 exp cook/crew aboard , cruise Carib winter,start Nov 15/08 ,app finish May 09,
approx 2000 mile cruise , plan 15+ Isles 1.Trindad 2.Grenada 3.Carricou 4.Canouan 5.Tobago Cays,6.Bequia 7.St Vincent 8.St Lucia,9.Martinique, 10Saints.11. Guadelupe 12 Nevis
13. St Kitts 14.St Martin ,maybe Virgins and Puerto Rico ,depends on time left and wind
we would like 1 extra unpaid crew ,preferably 1 crew whole time,but maybe we can schedule different crews different months when avail. Enthusiastic,good-natured,sense humour, but definitely No alcoholics .No smokers,no drugs.
Ok light occasional drinker, (Some Experience welcome, but no experience ok if willing to learn), Pl state details,availability,email,phone, and exchange refs and jpg pict.
Pl email skipsalty@yahoo.com
Old 05-09-2008, 07:19   #2

Boat: getting ready to make the leap
pirate Hello mister salty dog

Hello,
My name is Derek Sadler. I live in Warsaw Indiana and im almost 19. I don't have too much going for me right now. I just dropped out of college it just wasn't for me. Ever since about age 12 when my family and I visited the Caribbean I have had the immense urge to live aboard in the Caribbean the only problem is I have no sailing experience I do live on a lake though and am very comfortable on the water and ocean. Ive worked since about 7th grade at my parents funeral home and I have really been thinking of buying my own boat to take the leap im just unsure about so many things with sailing I don't feel that it would be safe. Gaining the experience to sail would be a priceless venture for me. I know with my age you might be hesitant but I am very mature and have always enjoyed and got alone better with older mature people. I am also a very good cook. Thank you for your time. My email address is John.Sadler@mchsi.com. My home phone is 15742691890.

Tags
Caribbean