Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 07:41   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Former owner of a 2001 34' Gemini 105MC Catamaran
USCG Licensed Master Captain for Hire

I am a USCG 50 Ton Licensed Master Captain with towing and sailing endorsements for hire. I am also a qualified marine surveyor and a member of SAMS, NFPA, and am ABYC Standards Accredited. I have over 17 years of boating experience which includes eight years in the U.S. Coast Guard as a qualified Coxswain and Boarding Officer. I have all of my own navigation, portable radio, and EPIRB equipment. I am looking for any delivery or captain jobs in the United States or the Caribbean. Please contact me here or at suenos.azules at yahoo dot com.
Old 27-09-2010, 08:14   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Former owner of a 2001 34' Gemini 105MC Catamaran
Okay back from the Caribbean. I am now available for hire again for Captain jobs (paid jobs). I wanted to say thanks to the last two couples that hired me from this forum to help them deliver their vessels. It was nice to have gotten to know you. I will post some new pictures when I get time on the forums. Until then, fair winds!