Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-06-2012, 20:00   #1

Boat: PEARSON 422
USCG Captain available for free(sorta)!

I am a USCG licensed OUPV captain located in Florida. 20+ years of open water experience. I am willing to crew/help out with deliveries for only the price of air-fare home. If you have a boat that needs delivered from somewhere in Florida to somewhere-else in Florida or the Caribbean I would be willing to be part of your crew for the price of air-fare(train-fare??) home. I just love to go for boat rides!
Old 23-06-2012, 20:18   #2

Re: USCG Captain available for free(sorta)!

I forgot to mention...1. I am an excellent cook (especially seafood) and 2. It only cost $90 to fly one-way from San Juan, P.R. to Tampa, Fl. right now.
Old 24-06-2012, 15:59   #3

Hello CPT.

I will pay your airfare if you want to come with me from San Juan Puerto Rico to Colombia. I am departing in 4 days, but can hold on for another day if you like to come.

Please let me now asap. Is downwind the entire trip. I am a retire SGT trying a new life style, so not much experience.

Best regards

Karibe

I am a USCG licensed OUPV captain located in Florida. 20+ years of open water experience. I am willing to crew/help out with deliveries for only the price of air-fare home. If you have a boat that needs delivered from somewhere in Florida to somewhere-else in Florida or the Caribbean I would be willing to be part of your crew for the price of air-fare(train-fare??) home. I just love to go for boat rides! [/QUOTE]
Old 26-06-2012, 09:17   #4

Sorry, not enough notice.
Old 26-06-2012, 15:03   #5

Boat: 38/41 Fountains pajot

We live in New Port Richey, We are Survey Sea Trialing this weekend, if all goes well we close the week of the 4th, and intend to bring her (32' twin Diesel Cat) back from St Augustine or as close as possible given the time allowed. May need a 3rd if you are interested? We will be going the longer route through Marathon as one of the Locks are down until August.
Pm me if interested. You. wouldnt need airfare or anything we could pick you up in Dunedin and drop you back off. Will mostly be a motorboat ride as we will stay inside the ICWmost of the way (weather permitting we could run out for a leg or two )
Old 27-06-2012, 17:21   #6

Boat: Cal-Jensen 34 w Yanmar 3
Send a message via Skype™ to sonAdmiralson
pirate Re: USCG Captain available for free(sorta)!

cap, could really use your help around the 10th of july, for a two week sail from Port St Joe into the Bahamas on a 33 foot yawl with a new yanmar. sent you a PM
Old 28-07-2012, 14:48   #7

Boat: Hatteras 61 CMY, Hatteras 58 Yachtfish, Eastern 21 CC

Hi Salty,

I cannot post anything long in a quick reply but I have put up a crew wanted post that should be available soon. It's titled Canadian Maritimes and Newfoundland aboard Luxury Cockpit Hatteras Motoryacht. Bottom line is that I am on the Gaspe peninsula of Quebec without cew (his business partner died suddenly and he had to return ASAP.) I am looking for a fellow cruiser who wants a rare opportunity to see places less often visited. I will pay transit and all expenses. If interested call me at 202-359-0781.

Mike

Tags
captain