Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-06-2014, 12:50   #1

USA/Bahamas to Trinidad/Grenada?

One of my dream sails would be to leave from the USA down to Trinidad or South America, island hopping all along the way...

Was hoping to find someone that is planning on doing this trip or something close to it?

Open availability for now or at a later date!

Thanks!
Old 28-06-2014, 05:47   #2

Boat: Island Packet 38
Re: USA/Bahamas to Trinidad/Grenada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycityxx View Post
One of my dream sails would be to leave from the USA down to Trinidad or South America, island hopping all along the way...

Was hoping to find someone that is planning on doing this trip or something close to it?

Open availability for now or at a later date!

Thanks!

Hi Windycity, I am planning to leave from the southern US east coast come this November, when hurricane season is over, for a cruise island hopping down. I am looking for someone to crew with me, both to help with watches, and sailing the boat, as well as to share the experience with. Someone with basic sailing skills, but more importantly compatible and easy to get along with, if you are interested please get back to me through this site with some more details about yourself, your expectations, and sailing experience.

Thanks

Colin.

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 28-06-2014, 11:15   #3

I have a thread that goes about year that has more details about me but I from the USA, very easy going, out going, don't drink or smoke but more than ok if you do, no issues in any way.

I have one week of sailing experience from earlier this year which I found on this great forum and eager to get on another boat!

Can you tell me a little bit more about your trip as in what islands you plan on going to and how long the trip will take?

And maybe a little bit more about your day to day?

Very interested in hearing more!
Old 08-08-2014, 11:09   #4

I am still very much interested in this type of sail if anyone is going anytime soon, 2014 or 2015!?

Tags
Bahamas, Grenada, Saba