Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 14:54   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to sophuntadeleste
Uruguayan young woman, seeking short adventure in the Med, midjuly!

Hi!

Im a 21 year old uruguayan fun woman, looking to sail from Spain to Corsica in midjuly.. I'm free spirited and absolutely love travelling. I have experience sailing around the Punta del Este bay, and it has been part of my life since i was young, so i'm probably not the best sailor yet quick learner and willfull.

I'm making a trip to visit my sister in Valladolid and just as i am there i want to feel some Med wind in my hair. If anyone is sailing this short part of the Mediterranean and in need of great quality crew, please contact me, i'll be delighted.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off