Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2016, 14:04   #1

transatlantic to europe (June/Juli/Aug)

Good day everybody.. My Name is Markus Friedrich. I am 27 Years.. born in Germany. I m travelling since about an year. Started in Canada and after a good time i made my way down to Mexico .. This is about one year ago.. Im intending to continue my travel further trough central America in the coming Weeks and. Around May. June .. July i feel driven to return back to Europe.. Where i am flexible where to departure and where to arrive. Departure (e.g Panama, Nicaragua, Columbia, Argentinia..) Arival (Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Netherland, England ..). I just want to round up this beautiful adventure with a fine ending. In anyway im agog with curiosity to experience and learn about a live on the open sea. So im offering my best commitment to the crew and would be geared to assist in any way. Beeing in good pyhsical conditions, sociable and quick on the uptake im very confident to become a helpful part in any situation..

A little bit to my person.. I studied and worked as an Architect and just recently i picked up on my Work again and designed some Houses in the Area of Lago Atitlan. I am travelling at the moment with an Argentinien Friend who is an Architect as well. We setted up kind of a nomad Office and work and travel trough Central America.. Besides I enjoy good food and love to cook. I like to play and listen to music. I enjoy good conversations .. My favourite sports are Surfing Snowboarding.. Thai chi. I'm open minded and like to share thoughts and experiences. I like to read and learn, my curiosity knows very few boundaries... In general i like to take it easy and live simple.. .. Please feel free to contact me for further information.. With best regards Markus ..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3220.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	120513  
Old 28-03-2016, 17:46   #2

Re: transatlantic to europe (June/Juli/Aug)

Update..
Old 04-04-2016, 08:49   #3

Update..
Old 04-04-2016, 08:55   #4

Update..

Tags
Europe, rope