Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 01:19   #1

Trans-Pacific

NESSUN DORMA SY
PACÍFIC ADVENTURE
NESSUN DORMA SY is leaving NZ next May. After one year inNew Zealand once completed 20.000 mn from Barcelona to Auckand now is ready for the way back across the Pacific.
Stopping at Tonga and Franch Polinesia in order to follow by Horn Cape.
Crew is welcome for this adventure. If you feel that this is the opportunity to realize your dream feel free to contact us.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:20   #2
Noe

Re: Trans-Pacific

Hi Alex!!
The trip sounds awesome,i looking for a possition as stewardness,deckhand,cook...i have done some sailing in the Med and i have done a season in a classic sail boat.
I would very happy if i have news from you.
Sea is a passion for me,but before i used to work in health cares in operating room, so this experience i think can be very handy on board.
Best regards,
Noe.
noe80br@yahoo.es
Old 10-04-2013, 12:10   #3

Alex,
I am currently set to leave Honolulu on a 51' Formosa destined for Saipan.
We will leave within two hours. This is a two man venture....myself and the captain.
Journey to be from 30-40 days (if all goes well)
Would love to be considered for your journey.
I will be unavailable for communication, however, if this sounds do-able you can leave a message for me at genes747@gmail.com
(That email is a very good friend)
If you can leave a number I can then call you from the satellite phone
Todd
Old 10-04-2013, 12:56   #4
Noe

Hi!!!
Good luck!!
I will mail you!!
Thank you very much!!
All the best!!
Noe
Old 13-04-2013, 18:02   #5

Hi Alex-San

I am Japanese

Under finding sailing explorer next year

You can find my name on the crew list of Transpac2013

I want to know detail your explorer

Best Regaeds!

Satoshi Muromatsu

smuromatsu@downundersailing.com
Old 14-04-2013, 01:23   #6

Ay ay Captain.
It's Maciej 29 y/o non smoking Polish carpenter by trade ready to sail. One month of experience in fixing a boat, some kitchen experience as well.
Last 2 years I've been hitch-hiking from Poland across Asia to Australia , wish to continue my extraordinary way of traveling avoiding "the easy way".
End of April 2013 I will be in New Zealand looking for a passage to cross the Pacific.
Please write any time: maciejde[at]yahoo.co.uk

Regards Maciej
Old 14-04-2013, 09:55   #7

Hello, my name is Courtney and I am very interested. I am from Wisconsin and I am 21 years old. I have been sailing my whole life on a Catalina 42 and I have raced for three years. I race 420's in college and I race solings out of Milwaukee, wi. I will be also racing in the US Championships for Solings this year in Annapolis, MD. I have also completed my first Chicago to mackinaw race last year. Most of my experience is on the great lakes and I would love to get some experience on the ocean. I am really easy going and fun. I am also easy to get along with. I go to school at Michigan Tech and I am not sure of what my plans are for next summer but I have been looking to do a trans pac for a while now. Could you please email me with the cost and how long the journey will be? My email is c a c a s t e l @ m t u . E d u ( I put all the spaces in so I won't get spammed)
Old 25-04-2013, 09:20   #8

Ur plan sounds perfect for me to join, but I am in sydney now and try to sail to UK. Is there any chance you pass by asutralia please? My email is 908089538@qq.com n my skype is luojiebj. thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex56 View Post
NESSUN DORMA SY
PACÍFIC ADVENTURE
NESSUN DORMA SY is leaving NZ next May. After one year inNew Zealand once completed 20.000 mn from Barcelona to Auckand now is ready for the way back across the Pacific.
Stopping at Tonga and Franch Polinesia in order to follow by Horn Cape.
Crew is welcome for this adventure. If you feel that this is the opportunity to realize your dream feel free to contact us.
Old 25-04-2013, 22:02   #9

Boat: Seeking ...

Hi Alex. I'm John and I'd like you to consider me for crew on your voyage.

Recently I have gained a particular interest in the Pacific. In 2011, I was diving and kayaking in Marovo Lagoon in the Solomon Islands. I was lucky enough to catch a ride with a single-hander on a trimaran. I ended up helping out as crew for 3 weeks on the boat. Pitched in as a reef lookout on the mast, with cooking, sailing, rowing ashore for fresh water, market shopping, etc. On kayak, then on the boat, it was really something unique and special to be around all those local dugout canoes and smiling faces.

I have more enthusiasm than experience in sailing, but I did do an ASA 101/103 (Basic Keelboat Sailing / Basic Coastal Cruising) course, grew up tearing around on small outboard runabouts, love boats and the sea, and the marine life (I'm a certified PADI Divemaster).

I could meet the boat in New Zealand. Please let me know your comments. Thanks!
johnO
Old 27-04-2013, 01:19   #10
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Sunseeker Manhattan 66'
Send a message via Skype™ to willoloo

Hi Alex, i am Willy, an italian skipper, i sail a lot in mediterrean, doing charter and races. I cross atlantic two times, one from europe to caribe, other from south africa to caribe again. I have lot of experience, i can send my cv and some references if you want. I would like to join you because i never sail in pacific and because you will do the big one: Cape horn, this is my dream!
I can speak english, spanish, french and i am a good cook.
I am a quiet guy, easy goingh, non smoker.
Let me know.
Best regards.
Willy
Old 12-05-2013, 21:25   #11

Smile Re: Trans-Pacific

hi,
i am francesco from italy 32 year old, i am in NZ and i looking for a ride to tonga or maybe french polinesia (dont know yet ).i dream to impruve my sail skill whit a littel boat over there and sail and fisching around the atollo...well this is what i dream.i had some experience like steward in the mediterraneo and i was fischerman in darwin australia in the timor sea for 4 months last year.
i left italy for follow my dreams..some i did, the mayority not yet..
i hope i can joint you..

brasidas80@hotmail.com

cheers
Old 12-05-2013, 21:29   #12

by the way my email : brasidas80@hotmail.com

francesco