Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-08-2012, 06:08   #1

sydney, new caledonia, hawaii, santa cruz, bahamas...

I am based in the Med and will be doing the Automne Classic series from Imperia then Monaco, Nice, Cannnes and St Tropez... I finish racing about mid October but have to go up to my olive trees for the harvest before I will be free to do any deliveries. My kids are at University in Oz and I will be flying out to see them for the holidays. I have promised a friend to visit, if possible in New Caledonia and have a real commitment on the big island Hawaii...for two or three days, anytime. I have two brothers in Santa Cruz that I want to visit and family in the Bahamas. I don't need to be back in the south of France at any fixed date but before May as the wildflowers and wildlife at that moment should not be missed in Provence. Lynn Stokes's programme, if it goes ahead suits my plans very well but he is unable to commit until November, by which time late booked flights may look a bit expensive. What is your programe?
Kind Regards Molly

Tags
Bahamas, hawaii, santa cruz, sydney