Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-12-2012, 22:57   #1

Spain to Caribbean and OZ

Nicholson 42 Ketch, currently in Almeria, Spain. I am looking for crew with the following options.
Spain / Canaries / Caribbean / Panama / Pacific / OZ.
The departure is planned for early January from Spain or Gibraltar.
Please PM if you are interested in crewing.
Old 18-12-2012, 01:58   #2

Re: Spain to Caribbean and OZ

Hi!
I am 50 years old.I am retired recently.I was in electrical trades.I am seeking deliveries or short term crusing World-wide as a skipper,mate or a crew member. I would be an asset to any team . I don't smoke or drink alcohol.I don't take drugs.I don't have a tattoo and I am not pierced. I have no current health problems.
I have at least 20,000 miles of sailing experience. I am easy going man with a positive attitude to work.I am an interesting person who loves adventure.I like to learn new things.I have plenty of experience,good knowledge of navigation,mechanical,cruise preparing,daily maintenance and provisioning.I can even cook. I speak English and some Russian. I am familiar with sailing on Tall Ships even as a mate.I have experience in trans-Atlantic voyages.I have already crossed the following seas:the North Sea,the Mediterranean sea,the Baltic Sea and Caribbean Sea.
I can start anytime and anywhere.I am available on short notice.I can deliver my CV and a list of references on request should you be interested in my application.
Write me and let me know if you are interested

My e-mail:zbyszekdotpoleszak(at)gmaildotcom

Best regards Zbig ______________
Old 21-12-2012, 07:30   #3

Boat: Moody

Hi I currently have a yacht in Greece which i sailed from the UK but have never done any ocean sailing and as such would love to gain some experience on a sailing boat crossing the Atlantic. I am free from the 18th Jan for about a month. Maybe an option if you need a crew or watch for the crossing I could join in the Canaries to help you sail it over to the Caribbeen. I can cover all costs. Please do not hesitate to email with further questions etc
Phill
Old 21-12-2012, 08:18   #4

I PM you, please contact me
Old 22-12-2012, 14:00   #5

hi I gather you are interested in crewing. Please describe your experience level to me
Best Regards
Barry
Old 22-12-2012, 14:25   #6

Who me?
Old 22-12-2012, 14:57   #7

I pm you again
Old 24-12-2012, 17:12   #8

Hi
So this is me - I'm 23 y/o, born in Israel. I'm a professional*skipper, sailing since 2003, graduated nautical high*school*and then went to serve in the*navy.
I'm qualified as a*skipper*for both*motor*and sailing vessels up to 24 meters, and l'm also an open*water*diver .
I have a total mileage of 9000 NM on S.V (some as crew some as captain), mostly all around the Med sea.
I'm experienced with all duties on board, from bottom till top - (deckboy to skipper), so I can do good where ever is needed (a real handyman they all say).
I worked as a sailing instructor, for a year,for all special needs population*
I also was part of a sailing*racing*team for 4 years.

Now I've decided to go farther on with my heart and my main goal is to circumnavigate the world!

I've planed the*route, saved*money, bought*equipment, said goodbye to everyone and set sail west.
Since then I had sailed with 6 different boats all over the Med.
I'm meeting the nicest people and so far having the best time of my life.

next chapter in my story is - crossing the Pacific !

And a littel about me: non smoker, friendly, always smiling, not afraid of hard work, eager to learn, responsible and adventurous.
Old 24-12-2012, 17:13   #9

and my: coh.shaked (at) gmail.com
Old 27-12-2012, 04:26   #10

Hi there,

My name is Sophy and I am 24 years old. I am looking to build my sailing miles and experiece whilst persueing my desire to travel. I am an electrical engineer by trade, and also have a good level of mechanical knowledge. I have experience working with and maintaining several communication and radar systems, amongst other equipment. I am hard working, and I enjoy operating as part of a team. I will happily muck in with any tasks, from watchkeeping to cooking to cleaning to engine maintenance. I an extremely enthusiastic, determind, quick to learn, and I enjoy a challenge. I am looking forward to meeting new people, and sharing new adventures with them.

I am currently in England, but I would like to get away as soon as possible and so a flight to Spain would not be a problem. I have no time restraints, and I am happy to travel anywhere.

Please contact me for any further information, and I hope to hear form you soon. My email address is:

sophy_roseaman@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks for your time, and I hope to speak to you soon.

Kind Regards,

Sophy
Old 27-12-2012, 13:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripak View Post
Nicholson 42 Ketch, currently in Almeria, Spain. I am looking for crew with the following options.
Spain / Canaries / Caribbean / Panama / Pacific / OZ.
The departure is planned for early January from Spain or Gibraltar.
Please PM if you are interested in crewing.
Hi,

If you are still looking for crew, I would be very interested join. If you think it could be a match, let us discuss over phone or Skype. I would be able to get down to Spain within 5 days.

PROFILE:
-34 years old Swedish male
-Hold a Yacthmaster
-Experience from sailing in the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Baltic Sea
-Limited experience from ocean passages

Kind regards,

Andreas Öhrnberg
andreas(at)ohrnberg.com
Old 28-12-2012, 07:47   #12

Boat: voyage 580 catamaran
Pm sent
Old 28-12-2012, 11:55   #13

I am very interested in this trip. I have a sail boat Catalina 25’ for almost 3 years and I sail regularly in the Chesapeake Bay. I’ve emigrated from the former USSR 20 years ago and retired 3 years ago. I have a MS degree in engineering and can repair anything (motor, electrical, plumbing etc.) I do not smoke, drink, and in good health. I get along with people quirt well; I prefer not to impose my opinions to others. I am a good cyclist (more than 3000 miles per year), swimmer and skier. I would like to take part in this trip and do not mind to share expenses.
Tomas Zheleznyak.
Old 09-01-2013, 14:31   #14

Hi,

My name is Juan Pablo Pereira, and Im an Italian living in Uruguay. I have a lot of experience sailing in the caribean, mediterrenean, atlantic and south pacific (french polynesia). Im 24 years old, and i speak italian, english and spanish very fluently. Im looking for a great adeventure and experience, and i would love to travel with you fromthe caribean or pacific coast of America to anywhere in the south pacific. My objective is to arrive to Australia where im starting a 1 year work and holiday. Im a really friendly easy going guy with a degree in business administration. Im an excellent cook; sushi, tartare, pizzas, chivitos, etc.). Im available to do any kind of work on board, from cleaning to sailling to whatever you need.

Please contact me!
Old 09-01-2013, 16:20   #15

Hi,
My name is Todd
Other than being very comfortable on the water and Solo-Sailing my Ericson 27 I have no experience for this.
So far, everybody is far more qualified than I.
However, I will commit to you, body and soul for the duration or your journey

Tags
Caribbean, Spain