Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-05-2014, 10:33   #1

Boat: Hunter Legend 45'
SoCal to Baja

My daughter is looking to crew from the Southern California area to Baja sometime in June or July. She is open to the destination...Cabo, La Paz, maybe farther north into Baja or possibly south to PV or Manzanillo. She is 22 years old, about 5'5" and 125 lbs. She is a great worker and excellent with people and super easy to get along with. Her sailing skills are limited but more than capable and responsible to take watch and help with whatever is needed. Her experience is limited to about 3 weeks onboard with me on my 45' Hunter Legend. We sailed across the Sea of Cortez and back during spring break this year. She picked up on things very quickly. Her intentions are to help crew down there then spend the summer backpacking in lower Baja and the Gold Coast of Mexico. However, probably open to continuing to crew if the dynamics aboard are right and she wants to go the direction you are. I will definitely want to see pictures of your boat and hear of your plans and prep before she goes. Thanks.
Old 02-06-2014, 14:22   #2

Boat: Hunter Legend 45'
Re: SoCal to Baja

We are still looking for a boat heading south from SoCal. Anyone out there heading that direction. I know that it is getting late in the season but there must be boats heading to Baja...

Tags
baja, cal